So who saw it????

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by poacher, Sep 23, 2006.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Placenta previa (when the placenta is attached over the cervix causing bleeding), they tried to operate but during the operation the power went out, and she bled to death internally. On a side note, our 07' model was partial placenta previa, initially our OB-GYN thought we had lost her, but she made it through with flying colors.

2. antlers

antlers Monkey+++

E.L. :
    Glad to hear your "07 model" is ok.

Re: jerico--- yea while they were operating on the lady doc -- they didnt go into any detail at all -- glad you explained it.
    I watch the show every week -- and always find fault with the way those people do things -- guess that is a good indicator that I am picking up a lot of good info from all these "prep/doomer" sites I belong to.
    Think this is only the second post I have made at this site -- but mostly hang around TB2K site. Some good info on this site tho -- med prep etc.
    c ya

3. E.L.

Welcome aboard Antlers. Jericho is what it is, entertainment. They would lose their viewing audience quick if they spent a lot of time pandering to us, instead of the sheep. There are a lot of holes, but it is fun to watch the program. Just don't take it for more than it is.

4. jim

jim Monkey+++ Founding Member

The last one was more entertaining this time around.

jim

5. jim

jim Monkey+++ Founding Member

I got to thinking of who they blamed the nuke attack on (basically Americans) and that got me bent. I'm not going to watch it any longer, but will contact the sponsors to tell them I'm boycotting them because of the direction the show has taken. Too PC to lay the blame where it would really go, muslims, China/Korea.:mad:

jim

6. E.L.

Now Jim, I am right along with you about contacting the networks when they p*ss me off, but what you are saying is just silly. First off, we don't even know if Hawkins was telling the truth, the program is full of half-truths and dis-information to keep the viewers guessing. So I would wait a little before you quit watching. Besides, it is still better than 99% of the crap out there. That being said, do let the networks know what you like, you are the customer, but before you quit watching wait and see how the story line progresses.

7. Gallowglass

Gallowglass Winter is coming

I like the show too, but I also am pissed that the blame is going (so far) to a 'loose confederation' of militia/christian fundamentalists/whatever. I'm surprised the Irish Mob or the IRA aren't being blamed. You can only blame white christian people on television, especially southerners. Maybe we'll hear on a later episode about how Bubba and the KKK are behind the nuclear decimation of America.

Would it have really been so hard to make up a fictional country (maybe a former soviet state) and give them a fictional axe to grind? Hey! Maybe those people on that island on 'Lost?' They hate everybody!

Otherwise though, I like Jericho. It is really the only thing that comes on every week that I try to be home to watch.

8. E.L.

I agree, I don't like the current blame assessment, and hope that it changes. No telling what is in store for this show though.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7