Some daily uplifting positive posts

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by DarkLight, Apr 5, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Received my first official Corona Hair Cut today!
    Prepping means hair clippers too.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Been doing my own for years. It sure is easy and saves time, gas, and waiting. 'Course it takes no particular skill to make short blond or silvery look bald. Gotta love some of the advantages to the hermit life.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I saw this sticker on pickup yesterday. Made my day.

[​IMG]

And something good did happen. First I lost my phone, which made a 120 mile round trip to be returned to me this morning. Then in the evening I knocked the shade off this lamp while hanging it back on the wall, managed to catch it as it fell, and set it carefully back in place... without getting burned.
    [​IMG]
    I need to get one of those stickers... and a lottery ticket.

5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

We slept late and both woke up in good spirits.

6. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

More time to read stories to my 2 year-old grand son...

7. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Seacowboys just wrote a new song! The Southern Story Teller is doing what he does best. :)

8. hot diggity

9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'd say you got pretty lucky with that shade ,, might be kind of hard to replace one like that ,, or at least cost ya a few bucks ,, it dosen't look like a cheap one. Good luck on that lottery ticket.

sec_monkey, DarkLight and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

What's the title so we can find it on ReverbNation?

11. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

He was debating yesterday between "Souled" and "Sold" I think he settled on Sold

techsar, sec_monkey, ghrit and 2 others like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down!

Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and we all agreed that things are getting bad.
    I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything.
    Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant.
    In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing.
    The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!
    The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip.
    The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it .....pull myself together

13. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I got uplifting news last night! I can work 4 10's, 3 12.75's, or whatever I want to get 40 starting next week. I can also pick which part of a 24 hour day I want to work. So, starting Monday, out with the chickens and home at dark for some long weekends over the next month.

Gator 45/70, STANGF150, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  14. hot diggity

We still have a... IMG_20200409_110416. lunch room.

Gator 45/70, techsar and SB21 like this.
  1. Alanaana
  2. Alanaana
  3. Alanaana
    Media

Jungle_gym

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. Alanaana
    Media

Home_gym

I love my home gym!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. jefferson
  6. Dunerunner
  7. chelloveck
  8. dagdevıren
  9. Dunerunner
  10. Dunerunner
  11. Dunerunner
  12. 3M-TA3
  13. Hanzo
  14. Big Ron
  15. Motomom34
  16. Asia-Off-Grid