Some Interesting Comment's From The Woodpile Report

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Dont, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

from what I'm reading about this VA governor >>> he's just stupid enough and stubborn to try some crap the other state governors backed away from - make some perp walk arrests for intimidation and some 6am "raids" on who he sees as leaders in the state ...
    check him out for who he thinks he is and his future >>> he might already be running for prez and needs crap like this for national attention ..

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I doubt the black-face and baby killing comments will go over very well outside of VA, and before this mess is settled he may be running again. Running away from folks with pitchforks and torches.

[​IMG]

GOG, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I was thinking more like Tar & Feathers, and a Rail on the shoulders of a bunch of Angry Men in the crowd....

4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Don't forget the Turpentine to aid removal of the applied Feathers and Tar in all those hidden spaces.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I just wonder if the other presidential candidates are paying attention to the situation in Virginia, namely Bloomberg!

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Haven’t seen much on the Instant National News, at all... This is the kind of News that gets buried, deep, until something or someone “goes Postal” and makes such a stink, it can NOT be ignored..... Then watch the Liberal Spin Control take over....

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

ol Remus had some followup commentary this week. Saying that, none of the national outlets have mentioned it since last week that I've seen.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  8. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Sounds like the usual spin doctors quality control at work. Just the usual manipulation of and brain washing of the masses is in full swing.

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  9. Navyair

Navyair Monkey++

OK, let me interject some stuff. Sorry, late to the party on this one. Off line for the holidays. I used to live in VA from 1994 to 2004.

First, a Virginia governor is limited to one term in office. That is why you see so many "former" governors of the Commonwealth as talking heads on TV.

Second: The term nationalization for the Guard has a very specific meaning. If the President or SecDef (the NCA or National Command Authority) "nationalizes" the National Guard, they are in federal service, and the Federal Govt picks up the pay, deployment costs, out of the Army (or Air Force) budget. In that case, the President would be the Commander in Chief (CINC).
    Needless to say, these events are carefully planned and executed.

It can happen sometimes where the Feds pay, but the Governor retains overall control, generally a natural disaster like Katrina, or when they support an inauguration.

If the state orders the Guard out, they pay and the Governor is the CINC. He actually appoints and can fire the "general" (adjutant general) in charge of the Guard. Wisconsin Governor recently fired its Major General.

I have zero doubt that if the VA governor was stupid enough to call out the National Guard to do gun control, he'd create a Constitutional crisis, and someone would apply to the Supreme Court for an emergency stay of execution. He'd also create a real problem for his Adjutant General.

OldDude49 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7