Sterile water for intermuscular injections

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by fl4848, May 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Has anyone made sterile water for intermuscular injections? I have lyme disease, so I need to inject antibiotics every couple of weeks to keep it under control. So I have one vial of antibiotics and another vial of sterile water, and I suck the sterile water out of the vial and squirt it into the antibiotic vial of powder, wait 15 minutes and it's a soluble antibiotic injection.

I was just purchasing more water for this, and I noticed that the only manufacturer of this water is Pfizer. Needless to say, my confidence rating of this product just hit rock bottom. My guess, is they're putting MRNA vaccines into this water. Why wouldn't they?

That being the case, I think I might need to make my own going forward. I was reading a little bit about this. I guess sterile water is one thing. It's simply distilled water. However, I think they may also process it to remove any dead organisms that were killed in the boiling process. However, know that I'm thinking about this a bit more, if there were dead organisms in the water, their bodies should not vaporize up with the steam during the distillation process. So maybe distilled water is OK for intramuscular injection. Hmm. Might have to do a bit more research into this....

enloopious, duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

because it's actually regulated by the food and drug administration.
    if they actually put it in there .. it wouldn't be sterile water for injections.
    It would have to be labeled differently.

as for pfizer being the only mfg? nope, there are lots of suppliers.
    do a search on "Sterile Water for Injection, USP"

there are dozens .. hell you can get it in the cooler at your local farm store right next to the ivermectin, and vaccines for the horse, dog and goat.

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yup, we buy it all the time, comes in convenient sized bottles! Our local Wilco seems to have the best prices on it!

duane, 3M-TA3 and sec_monkey like this.
  4. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

oh really? so I might be able to get it at Tractor Supply?

Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  5. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Ukrainian Traktor supply also has tanks. Discount if you scrub the Z off yourself.

oldawg, Thmstr, VisuTrac and 3 others like this.
  7. sec_monkey

.. .. yep yep .. ..

.. .. wid only slight battle damage .. .. sold as is wid no warranty .. ..

.. .. meanwhile da rooskie tractor supply place has suspended production due to parts shortages [ allegedly ] .. ..

.. .. Uralvagonzavod is da rooskie tractor factory dat makes rooskie tractors fer da rooskie miliary .. ..

Russian tank manufacturer may have run out of parts [ fortune ]

Russia halts tank production due to supply problems, Ukraine claims [ newsweek ]

Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Holy guacamole! Disregarding nukes Russia drops from number 2 to number 4 just behind India.

Ura-Ki, duane and sec_monkey like this.
  9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I want one of those new Russian Ural Trucks runnin the big Cummins Diesel!

3M-TA3 likes this.
  10. sec_monkey

.. .. dis tractor is fer sale in Ukraine .. .. only slightly dented .. .. tis but a scratch .. .. it will buff out reel easy .. ..

[​IMG]

11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Most distillers have a built in filter for this purpose but yeah, I don't think they evaporate with the water.

From the internet:
    "A high-powered fan at the top of the distiller chills the vapor, forming water droplets. These droplets then travel down the condenser tube and pass through an activated carbon postfilter. This is because there are some contaminants, like VOCs, that can exist in a gaseous state and may have escaped into the condenser alongside the steam. The activated carbon, through adsorption, eliminates any contaminants that may still be hanging onto the water droplets. The water droplets then exit the distiller and collect within a glass bottle or stainless steel reservoir."

1. Alanaana
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Home_gym

I love my home gym!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
    Media

Jungle_gym

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. Ariasmith
  5. Alanaana
    Alleyjandra has life figured out!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
  7. Alanaana
  8. Alanaana
    Media

Thankful

I feel so thankful for my life and each new day.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  9. Alanaana
  10. Alanaana
  11. Alanaana
  12. jefferson
  13. Alanaana
  14. jefferson
  15. HK_User
  16. Ganado
  17. Ganado
  18. hot diggity
  19. Ganado
  20. hot diggity