We had a bit of a blow last night. All safe here but just by a bit of luck as well as the usual prepping. Drive way was washed a bit but nothing that even the small car couldn't traverse. Of course now some will understand why the new Scout is still under a steel blanket. As shown the big lake's full and all others are over flowing. I'll check on Dams in a day or two and hope they are OK. I have at least 3 ways to get to any one dam so no rush and nothing I can do now. We were under the typical Tornado, Severe Thunderstorm, Hail and Straight line wind watch for over 8 hours. We had Super Cell x 3 thunderstorms for 4 hours and known Tornadoes within 2 miles. All's calm for now , but if you'll just wait a minute, we can change that!!! Rural Living at it's finest.