1. Given the media intensity given to the Corona or Wuhan virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 1 April, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

Subject: Countrygal looking for a Countryboy (OZARKS REGION)

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wildernessgal, Mar 2, 2008.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Ok, now this isn't for me as I AM VERY HAPPILY MARRIED... This is on behalf of someone I know who is a widow, and has finally decided that she wants to FIND THE RIGHT GUY for a serious meaningful relationship... of course taking the time to get to know one another & startin' off as friends first.

Here we go....

I won't give an "exact name" or send her "personal contact info." all over the internet (for safety purposes), but if anyone is interested in getting to know a very simple/down-to earth countrygal who's 46 yrs of age, loves the outdoors & so on... feel free to contact me with your name/e-mail (so that she may write you back/correspond ). Now she doesn't describe herself as "A SURVIVALIST" but has a lot in common with one. She maintains her woodstove with firewood (<--on her own), gardens, loves to make homecooked meals and so much more... She's lookin' for a like-minded person with a good work ethic who wants to find a "life partner" to enjoy life/achieve goals as "team mates". I'll leave the rest for y'all to learn from one another. :) Please don't respond if you aren't "seriously" interested.

Thanks!!!

~W~
    (who needs to get off of this darn computer... lol busy,busy,busy)

-------------------------------------

P.S.- Please make note that the above described person "has had a change of heart" and is no longer looking. What can I say other than I tried & they changed their mind. Thanks anyway! :) Btw, could this be deleted THANKS!!!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7