Survival Expert Predicts MASSIVE Civil Disruptions Around 2024 Election

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by enloopious, Aug 22, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Most of the people on these forums are ahead of the game but this is good info for people just waking up.

Gator 45/70, Seepalaces and Tempstar like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Care to post a gist to save 30 mins of my life?

3. enloopious

Situational awareness from expert and prediction for violence/rioting before and after 2024 election.

Gator 45/70, Seepalaces and DKR like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

And a few million brain cells. ;) If I want to destroy brain cells, I'd prefer JD as the agent of their destruction ;)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  5. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Lot of good refresher info about situational awareness in there that most of us know, but need a good reminder on occasion.

6. enloopious

Which part did you watch that you didn't like?

Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

We don't really need an expert to conclude any of this since the last 5 elections have become increasingly more controversial, it really is obvious at this point. The true depth and mystery surrounds the concept of convincing the general public it is all real and not planned from the start.

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars, Dont and 3 others like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Watching these f#cktards pontificating...the pink eared Llama was cute though.....hand gestures were very entertaining.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

A quote from Thomas Jefferson
    "An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people" Jefferson was an advocate of public education but not controlled by the government. We see how perverted the government schools have become. IMO an intentional dumbing down of it's citizens and we see the continued loss of our freedoms --Jefferson was correct I am afraid

enloopious and Tully Mars like this.
  10. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

unless the sitting POTUS in 2024 - uses ANTIFA/BLM type rioting to try justifying martial law and/or the "temporary suspension" of the voting >>> the disruption of cities goes against the DNC ...

the unrestrained & permitted city rioting during Trump's Years got him re-elected - the current unleashed WOKE criminal allowances is already in play for the Fall Elections ....

is Biden & Company going full out to stop the Trump Rallies in the next two years? - most certainly - any means possible including openly nationwide transporting ANTIFA/BLMers using GOV owned transports - Blue State Governors might even get orders to use NG troops & State PD to hinder or eliminate them - don't be surprised with the first FBI/CIA Black OPs mass shooter at a Trump Rally >>> it's coming

jim2 and crowdaddy like this.
  11. enloopious

12. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

meh, we've been going downhill for decades.
    Maybe 'The Purge' was foreshadowing our future just like '1984' and 'It Can't happen here'

jim2 likes this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

When the Democrats burned their cities in 2019 it worked. Stupid voters thought they could appease their way to peace like neville chamberlain dealing with the nazis.
    But the riots kept happening for a year and a half.

jim2 and enloopious like this.
  14. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Honestly, I was expecting it in 2016, when Obama couldn't run for a 3rd term. You know he wanted to, more than anything, so he could continue running the country into the ground! I honestly wouldn't have put it past him, to create a reason for martial law, and suspend people's rights, in a power grab.
    But since Killary was a "guaranteed win", he felt as though he didn't have to.... and then, suddenly, she LOST!!

jim2 likes this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Was during the time only land owners could vote? Lets bring it back!

jim2, johnbb and enloopious like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7