TEOTWAWKI Are You Better Off Shooting a Stranger then Letting them into Your Shelter?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by ED GEiN, Feb 25, 2017.

1. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

How many languages did you use to write that sign?
    Know an M24 driver that tripled his time with a VA Shrink when he came down and found out via a translator from the drivers wife that they spoke a different dialect and couldn't read the check point signs.........

2. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

English is the official language.

3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

My guess would be that if you have a problem with English, you have a problem. Not a lot of sympathy there.

ED GEiN and Tully Mars like this.
  4. M118LR

Można mówić po polsku
    Just a question from someone of the 101st that earned thier citizenship at Bastogne. Glad to hear that you don't think those folks are worthy of spending time IN YOUR AMERICA. (TILT TRY AGAIN)

Perhaps it's better in today's climate that I don't ever speak about the sacrifices that honest immigrants to America paid. But how does it feel to be less educated than a Legal Polish Emigrant to America. So leave your sign only in English, I'll make sure I punctuate it In 50 BMG for those silly Polish Immigrants that aren't worthy of the sacrifices you gave to our country. DONE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  5. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I stand by our sign in English. Maybe we add a picture :) for those who cant read.

Tully Mars and Homer Simpson like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

What is the International Symbol for " Zombies" they put a Black Circle around it, and a Top Right, to Bottom Left, Black Slash, thru the Circle.... if they can't figure that out, they deserve to get smoked....[lolol]

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. M118LR

Yup, still spinning the turrets and checking the come up charts. During a situation that allows me the ROE's from the RSSG, better check with COMNAVKITCHENSINK prior to my next move...............
    Perhaps I've forgotten to speak or comprehend everything other than a glow in the dark American Flag. But the folks on the other end of my headset shall still preform on my mark. It's just the way they have been trained/wired. JMHO.
    Better draw a real clear line when you want to expound on America for Americans.Where was it/ when was it that Y'all came from to populate this Great Land??????????????

While the sun sets in a sleepy little South American town......

But if you should go back further in time?

Add an international symbol like on bottles of poison. JMHO

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Seems to me that to become a citizen, one must learn American history, and English .
    Every other country in the world requires the same thing.
    Just because the democrats pollute our standards, doesn't mean the rest of us agree with it.

3M-TA3, oldman11, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  9. ED GEiN

ED GEiN Monkey+++

Amen!

Tully Mars likes this.
  10. M118LR

In Michigan there might be allot of French speaking refugees, In Texas they will probably speak Spanish, in California??? with an event of such magnitude that would probably Change the World as we know it, would we really want to exclude all the Humanity (refugees) of the North & South American Continent?

11. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Yes

Rancher

12. Fluffycat

Fluffycat Monkey

I agree that the dead guys=no trespassing sign is the way to go. However, dead guys=diseases also needs to be considered. Plant them with a #1, #2, #3, and so forth, as headstones.

A young couple with children is the basic building block of society. Therefore, I would allow them in--provisionally. The thing that would make me not allow them in? is if they don't all share the same appearance. They should have the same amount of dirt/disease/injury, with the older/more capable bearing the most obvious burdens. The thing that would make me put them back out again is if they do not pull their own weight or are determined to make trouble.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2017
  13. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

From what I understand with diseases, is that the disease must first be present to propagate on dead bodies, i.e. Cholera, Black Plague, Small Pox, etc, the bacteria must be present in the general area/population for there to be a problem with rotting bodies, after all we have rotting bodies of animals out in the countryside all the time. I just found a Fox about 200' from the house... ok the dogs found it, way dead, 3 days or more, at least I think it was a fox, wifey says it was a javelina, but this had a tail... so fox, big tree squirrel, etc.

Rancher

chelloveck likes this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's a tough call I hope none of us ever have to make. I've mentioned before that my preps are to ensure that my loved ones will have at least a chance. Because I'm going to be in a small fairly independent community I will leave it up to that community to decide on who outside my loved ones will be allowed in.

15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Just a NOTE Here.... SmallPox is a Virus....

azrancher likes this.
  16. Fluffycat

Fluffycat Monkey

Only a few species are cross-contagious with humans. That's why we have bird flu and swine flu. We can get anthrax from cows, plague from fleas, and of course, we're cross-contagious with simian species. Which means we can get ebola and AIDS from monkeys. But if your cat sneezes on you, you won't catch her cold. Also we don't get mange and heartworms and such from dogs. (Thank the Lord!)
    So, dead animals aren't very dangerous to us, except that we don't want them to contaminate our food and water with rot. Humans, on the other hand, are extremely contagious to us! They may or may not have deadly diseases, but they definitely have intestinal parasites that will attack us. Moreover, they draw pests such as flies and rats. Plus, they're just stinky! Put into the ground, they don't make such a nuisance of themselves.

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Regardless of species, keep a weather eye out for rabies, live or dead critters.

18. M118LR

Have you ever heard the term Ugly American?
    If you can trace your roots back to the Mayflower, you still have no justification for turning your back on humanity. JMHO.

19. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

I have heard of the term "Ugly American" have you heard of "Every Man for Himself" but my solution would apply in every location on the earth if it comes down to TEOTWAWKI. And you are entitled to your opinion, and there's another saying that I won't repeat.

Rancher

M118LR likes this.
  20. M118LR

I might have an idea about that which you shall not speak about? But if you want to go Good Old Boy on me, the only songs on the jukebox in Grandpa's Tavern where selections by Johnny Rebel (aka Colonel C.J. Sharecropper) And when it comes to every man for himself, BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER!

WARNING Don't click on this if Y'all ain't a Redneck with a 1950's or earlier attitude!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  1. Waydah
  2. DKR
  3. Motomom34
  4. Swedish woman
  5. TnAndy
  6. deMolay
  7. oil pan 4
  8. HK_User
  9. duane
  10. DarkLight
  11. Motomom34