Texas Resident Arrested on Charge of Attempted Use of Weapon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TEXAS REBEL, Feb 24, 2011.

1. TEXAS REBEL

TEXAS REBEL Monkey+

WASHINGTON – Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari, 20, a citizen of Saudi Arabia and resident of Lubbock, Texas, was arrested late yesterday by FBI agents in Texas on a federal charge of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction in connection with his alleged purchase of chemicals and equipment necessary to make an improvised explosive device (IED) and his research of potential U.S. targets.

Texas Resident Arrested on Charge of Attempted Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

and the hits just keep on a coming!
    I expect to see a LOT more of this thing, soon!

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Looks almost too perfect. I will be waiting for the news to come out from Prisonplanet and their research on how this guy is linked to the CIA. Wait for it, it's bound to happen.

4. farmboyJD

farmboyJD Monkey++

In reviewing the article, my initial reaction is "What an IDIOT". How can someone be intelligent enough to master the English language, get scholarships to US, do the chemistry, and leave a massive paper trail that can only enhance conviction.

5. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Makes you wonder, doesn't it. I'm putting on my Tin hat here and calling him a CIA plant.

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

HSA using him to 'pad' their success ratio? Hey, works for the BATFE and those 'guns to Mexico'..........

Elsewise, this guy was rock-stupid.......

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I will not comment on the Tin Foil Hat, Conspiracy Issues, but his choice of Energetic Material, to make in his Home Lab, shows he was a Yahoo, and not serious about trying to stay UNDER the Government Radar. There are much better, and easier to produce, Energetics to use. It could be, that this guy really IS, that STUPID.....

Cephus and Disciple like this.
  8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I think he's just that stupid...

9. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Indeed, he is that stupid.

10. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Stoopid![loco]

11. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++