1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

The Architecture of Preparation

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Dr Charbonneau, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Over the past couple years, quite a few things around the planet have grown worse. I mentioned back then about CO2/methane plumes growing in the Arctic. Now they are in the Antarctic and a hot spot is there now, while the volcanic regions in Alaska and Iceland have warmed further, thus the Arctic. The plumes are showing up in the Antarctic Circle as well.

I believe we need to change our architectural trends to accommodate changes. I finally did learn a new software to create conceptual renderings. This is the idea of a vessel that resists capsizing, but can be semi-scuttled to hunker down in a hurricane or maybe worse. Like a lot of US cities "the new" tornado alley, we're getting hit with twisters more than ever. This concept in fail-safe architecture, might keep some people alive when SHTF.

landho3. podres1d.JPG
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary