The Coming Clinton Crash- 2017

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yard Dart, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is correct when he says the fix is in. There is simply no denying that a mountain of anti-Trump garbage is passed off as news while the TV media is nearly mute on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s and her senior aide’s malfeasance and misfeasance to steal the presidency. It is a list that includes, but is not limited to, the destruction of 33,000 emails by Clinton-loyalist Paul Combetta after Congress issued a subpoena to preserve them. That is just a part of the Clinton team’s criminality.

CNN reported in September that Clinton had 13 Blackberrys and five iPads destroyed.

Combetta was given immunity by the Department of Justice. This despite a May 2016 FBI interview where Combetta told investigators that he deleted the emails in late March 2015 after recalling an order from Clinton’s team in December 2014 to delete all of the emails that may still exist. The New York Times said Combetta referred to this recollection as an “oh shit” moment and decided to delete the emails, all the while knowing the preservation order existed.

I could write a book as to the obvious criminal corruption and the immunity dished out to friends of Hillary and not understand the government’s complacency (or complicity). We are left to wonder the reasons for the continual cover-up by everyone in President Barack Obama’s government.

Despite Clinton’s criminality, I believe the powerful oligarchy has decided that after years of faithful service and as a neocon through and through, Hillary Clinton will be the 45th president.

This outcome was determined some years ago, and it involves the oligarchs whose goals are in conflict with the people. This is made easy through their ownership of the media.

An important component in ensuring Clinton’s coronation is Donald Trump, the bull in the Republican china shop whose populist rhetoric hit a cord with millions of Americans who are sick of the Clintons and sick of the federal government and who understand their moral compass has been smashed like all of Hillary’s electronic devices. Clinton calls the millions who support Trump “a basket of deplorables.” The people I find deplorable in equal measure are the Clintons and Trump, a man seemingly damned and determined to lose the presidency.

In a column published July 16, 2015, I questioned Trump’s real intentions for the country under the headline: Is Donald Trump the GOP’s savior or sellout?

Let’s face it; The Donald and Hillary are members of the 1 percent club, otherwise known as the ultra-rich, the wealthy elite or America’s oligarchy. Their interests coincide much more closely with each other than with Americans like us. For all anyone knows, they may work for the same bosses: that Goliath known as the New World Order.

On August 17, 2016, under the headline, Clinton is playing liar’s poker with America’s future I wrote:

Ironically, Trump has the least to lose of all of us. He bet small and left his billions from his real estate empire untouched. His actions and words are those of someone partying at a poker game. That is good for him, a man who has admitted to having the characteristics of a terrible poker player.

(In an interview), Trump said, “I’m a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I’ve fallen short… it’s OK. I go back to a very good way of life.”

On September 28, 2016, under the headline, Presidents are actors for the oligarchy, I wrote:

The Clinton/Trump performance is all the more remarkable when you consider they have been close friends for decades and are members of America’s 1 Percent Club. They can stay in character and portray their concerns for everyday Americans as if they really felt them.

How is it possible for the ultra-rich and powerful that have spent a lifetime building their legacy to suddenly care about the American people? They don’t. They sell themselves to the highest bidder.

I want you to know that I wrote those words with a heavy heart. I wanted to believe in Donald Trump, but he left me with too many nagging questions to ignore.

All that’s left is the coronation and crash

I cannot guess at Clinton’s reasons for wanting the presidency when the financial system is as stricken as America’s is. Her reasons do not matter. What matters is the financial crisis that will detonate an economic depression and bring violence to such a head that it will result in a presidential-ordered state of emergency. The Constitution provides for emergency powers. Congress may authorize the government to call forth the militia to execute the laws, suppress an insurrection or repel an invasion.

Congress may authorize the government to suspend consideration of writs of habeas corpus “when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it.”

Felony charges may be brought without presentment or grand jury indictment in cases arising “in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger.”

A government may engage in war without Congress’s approval if “actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.” To think this is a ridiculous notion is to ignore recent history. In fact I have lived through a time in Canada when Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau invoked the War Measures Act and deployed the military on October 16, 1970, as the federal government’s response to a killing and a kidnapping undertaken by Quebec separatists FLQ. This came after a series of attacks by the FLQ which included the bombing of the Montreal Stock Exchange.

An old friend called me up the other day and was interested in what would be needed to build a U.S. standard of living stock index. Later an idea came to me. I realized there used to be an index on the standard of living in the United States. It was the Dow Jones Industrial Average which is an index that almost everyone recognized and could often quote its price.

I can remember when I was 12 the excitement garnered when the Dow was touching on 1,000. In January 1966, the Dow had managed to break 900, but it didn’t break through the 1,000 barrier until November 14, 1972. On January 8, 1987, the Dow reached 2,000. It seems reasonable that during the meaty Ronald Reagan recovery years, the Dow’s doubling from an overly depressed price to twice that mark reflected the wealth of the nation. By April 1991, the index had broken 3,000. That made sense given the fact the Cold War was won and there was an explosion of technology in Silicon Valley.

By the late 1990s the Dow was reflecting something more than the economy in the United States. To see the Dow above 18,000 proves it is not a usable measurement of anything other than the portfolio of the investment banks and America’s 1 percent.

The Federal Reserve did a study in 2014 that showed America has the lowest level of stock ownership in 18 years. Yet stock ownership for the wealthy is at a new high and that has accounted for most of their good fortune compared to the rest of America. According to the Fed, less than 50 percent of Americans owned stocks either directly or indirectly in recent years. That is because they don’t have the money to speculate in the markets.

Just last week Charisma News reported a new survey which found 69 percent of all Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. Of course, one of the primary reasons for this is that most of us are absolutely drowning in debt. The total amount of household debt in the United States now exceeds $12 trillion. But the rich keep getting richer. Last year the United States created 300,000 millionaires. That gives the U.S. a record 10.5 million millionaires.

The charts tell me that soon, when interest rates rise, the stock market will begin a march downward. The technical data, including what looks to be a triple top for the Dow, is very bearish.

The rich will survive it, as they always have, and some that are shrewd will sell short. But there will be anarchy among millions. Murder and mayhem may come in the first two years of the Clinton presidency. She may be blinded by ambition, but Trump sees it coming and he is going to be on the correct side of this market when it collapses.

So brace yourself. The election is already lost. The polls show Trump down 7 percent, the same gap which existed last August. It’s going to be a Clinton presidency, but celebrations among Democrats won’t last long.

I am very sad over this, and angry, because Clinton was an easy candidate to beat.

Yours in good times and bad,

— John Myers

The coming Clinton crash and Trump’s complicity - Personal Liberty®

There are few times when I am not sure where to post a thread. This one could cover so many aspects of Survival Monkeys various forum topics: preparedness, financial, politics and so on.....
    My take away from this article....financial collapse is coming soon (as we have been talking about regularly around these parts)... and I need to really crank up my efforts to be able to provide for my family and defend against those that would take what I have, up and to including the .gov. Standing still and not doing anything to better prepare for tomorrow, only set's the stage for misery.

Get moving Monkeys.... “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”

“Tomorrow is promised to no one.”

Mountainman, Brokor, GOG and 5 others like this.
  2. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Sounds like just more propaganda trying to convince us that Trump will lose. That said, even if he wins, the economy, and probably the remainder of our liberty, is toast. Preparing accordingly is prudent.

VisuTrac, Ganado, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I read propaganda as well.... but within that article, is a lot of substantial reasons to pay better attention to your preparedness. The economy is a bubble, the Dow at 18,000 is a ticking time bomb when interest rates start to move back to normal.

Ganado, Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Oh,, and I had to read this tripe now... I guess it isn't too early for a Bloody Mary or maybe a Tequila Sunrise!!

5. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

Oh I realize all of this but I have trouble convincing even my best friends. I've been the only one stocking up on food, buying survival gear, staying updated or even giving a crap about current events. It makes me sad to think that I might have to leave my friends behind in order to maintain my own survival when everything really does start to fall apart... what am I saying? ...it is falling apart... but shit hasn't hit the fan completely yet. I want to try and help my friends but if they are unprepared and can't be inspired to prepare because they think I'm nuts, should I really stick around if I'm right?

I know most of my friends can't do camping and will want to remain in the town but I see that as a mistake. I'd rather be in a place where no one would think to look for me. I'm lacking one important item but I can make due with what I have. I believe I'm prepared.

Mountainman likes this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

What the hell does he mean by "...because Clinton was an easy candidate to beat."? Of all candidates, republican and democrats she is hands-down the toughest to beat. I am surprised that the poll is only 7% in her favor.

And, what the hell are we suppose to do about an Economic Collapse? I mean, really? One puts away as much Beans, Bullets, and Band-Aids that one can afford or store but that can only go so far. We have beat this horse to death trying to figure out a way to preserve one's wealth and you can't! Even Trump and the rest of the super elites will feel a collapse. They won't be paupers like the rest of us but their wealth will definitely decrease greatly. Gold, Art, or Land are the only way to preserve it and you better know what the hell you are doing concerning art and land or you have just thrown your money away, both have a thousand minor details that differentiate between win or a loss. Gold? Really? Think about that...put one's life savings in gold and bury it in the backyard. And, how do you use it? You can't. How can you obtain such a large amount yet keep it secret? You can't. Maybe trust a bank to hold it? Yeah, right. Banks go bust as was shown even here in the Great Depression. Friggin ridiculous. An Economic Collapse will throw the entire world into the Dark Ages. Some of the third-world countries will actually do much better than the first-world ones and some first-world ones will do worse than others but the USA will be the absolute worse. And, I do believe they will invoke Martial Law at that time. Game over. And, I do mean Game Over for us as a people.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    Gafarmboy and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Wealth is relative.... the way we measure it in America. so in the money scheme the 1% will have more assets that they can rely on than us sheeple, but if you can take care your yourself and your family and manage to hang on to some property over the coming years. You will be wealthy... relatively speaking when compared to the people who don't prepare.

This is just my opionion. Not 'the truth' Hitlery is in a holding pattern she knows she is going to lose and deals are being made to shelter her and Bill. She won't win but is giving it a good run so that she has bargining power. I think Obummer will find a new home not in the USA when this is over for the same reasons... Corruption.

Ura-Ki and Yard Dart like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Bin Laden tried that...it didn't end so well for him.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow....

Ura-Ki likes this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

"...Living on the surface of the planet." I finished that quote for you. ;)

I just trolled Infowars on YouTube. We might be getting some more traffic soon...

Russia - United States = two giants in the playground. They will kick the little kids around and reshape the world, but if they ever turn to fighting each other directly, it's a lose/lose situation. 1917 Bolshevik Revolution, Lord Milner and the Zionists built modern day Russia. 1917 TWEA as amended by FDR in Presidential Proclamation 2038, 2039 March 6, 1933 creates the privilege for Zionist UK and Vatican private banks to operate and conduct business (Black's Law 6th Ed. 'Bank Holiday of March 6, 1933')-- Israeli Zionists (B'nai B'rith Freemasonry) tentacles reach very deep, into every facet of government. Everything is about global enterprise, not just for the cartels we know about, but the secret government, the D.U.M.B's, establishing a well cemented order, a cabal of super wealthy corporations to lead the charge and create chaos. Those who live on the face of the planet are expendable. An entire generation of people live below ground now. People you have never known. People who hold no allegiance to any nation, state, or race but their own. Trust no one.
    Safety net. Call it an insurance clause, if you will. Every portion of "government" is a corporate entity. From the Federal level, to the State level, to local --all of it is incorporated. Each corporate entity invests in other corporate entities. Like a serpent eating its own tail, so to speak. Kill one of the primaries, you cause a domino effect. This is why they exist as they do. These corporations exist to perpetuate themselves. The only way to bring it down, is to utterly destroy everything --and this is known. Who wants to be the one to claim they possess the will to destroy the entire world? Nobody. And so, the ball keeps rolling. Checksum Dunn and Bradstreet to verify this is not a lie.

Cruisin Sloth and Yard Dart like this.
  1. VisuTrac
  2. BTPost
  3. enloopious
  4. Brokor
  5. Altoidfishfins
  6. oil pan 4
  7. DKR
  8. Yard Dart
  9. Yard Dart
  10. chelloveck
  11. Yard Dart