The Future

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by fedorthedog, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

You guys remember all the clones protesting the protesters of the initial Iraq invasion and later GW Bush? Same thing here.

2. Georgia_Boy

Georgia_Boy Monkey+++

I believe conflating gun control (an anti-founders idea) and abortion is wrong. One (gun control) disarms one side in a confrontation (.gov & citizens). Abortion is murder. It is an abomination. It has nothing to do with a woman's choice, it is a straw-man argument. Christian women would not be true born again believers if they thought that abortion was/is a choice.
    Women of conscience (regardless of faith) would be horrified if they saw a video or of a real abortion while the surgeon (butcher, yes, I am biased) pulls out arms, legs, etc.
    The faux word choiceis a liberal substitution word for what it truly is: the taking of an an innocent life = murder.
    The faux argument for gun control is half right; it is about control. The liberal wants to control you because if you believe in the 2nd Amendment then you do not think like they do therefore you must be controlled because they know what is better for you as they are inherently (in their deluded, evil minds) better than you.
    Gee, what a waste of bandwidth, the liberal is so entrenched in their hubris and pride they can conceive of being wrong. The old USA is a house divided and as our Lord and Savior has told us that we would see the days of "love grown cold" and people wanting to do as their minds and hearts desired, our Judeo-Christian ethic is as dead as the magazine declared that old white people are no longer relevant.

3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

unfortunately not all women are christian... and freedom of religion is extremely important to our country.... i figure that the descision for an abortion is betwen them and their God...

As a man I don't have a dog in the fight unless it's my child...

but thats just me.... YMMV

tulianr, BTPost and Harbin like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I heard tell that some wacko religious groups burn women (witches) at the stake and drown innocents because witches floated! Tell me it isn't so!

tulianr and chelloveck like this.
  5. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

I also have "no dog in the fight", but have a strong objection to those...be they Christian, Islamic, Shinto or Pastafarian...who would codify their particular view of morality into a legislated "moral code" for all.

However, I think a better comparison would be between those who want to prevent others from having the tools with which to defend themselves and their families and those who wish to legally define marriage as "between one man and one woman"...since there is no hole there for those who believe that life begins at (or before) conception to scream "murder"...

6. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

The big issue is so long as we think we can enforce our will on others they will think that can enforce their will on us.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7