The next trend . . . . RFID chip implants

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by CATO, Mar 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I am trying to return to a state that I existed in prior to getting married, that is dept free. I owed no one anything. I drove an old beater and kept it running myself. Had no credit cards and a bank account for cashing the paycheck only.

Today, I have a home morgage, a truck payment and a bike payment.. Oh, and a wife with multiple credit cards and two bank accounts. Can't seem to convince her otherwise.. How things change after twenty five years..

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Can't read my chip? Sorry officer I work with a magnaflux machine and the damn things just don't last.....

Tully Mars likes this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

My son had a job with a security company one summer about 15 to 20 years ago. They were wireing a campus for a company that operates the computers that electronicly transfer funds, stock certificates and who knows what else from one site to another all over the world. Many billions of dollars worth every day. It paid well, but one of the conditions of employment, was that once the job was finished, you could never reenter the campus. In addition you were only allowed to work on one small piece of the whole. It used remote readers, active badges and active transponders on all of the cars, people, carts, computers etc. The campus was huge, couple of square miles I guess and he did not really know, and although they were just setting it up, the alarm went off one day while he was there that a truck making deliveries had stopped in the woods. Closed circuit tv monitored the stop and there was a guy making a duty call to nature. Nothing was said to the driver, but a security team went out and monitored the site, guards were left in the area for a period of time, and the company told the trucking company that the driver would never be allowed back. The system told them who you were next to, where you were in the building, which computer you walked by, which computer you used and every key stroke you made and the data was stored and checked for patterns. This was before the modern smart cards, drones, common cell phones, gps enabling in everything and terabit memory storage for $100. Used mainframe computers and such all of which is now low tech . The point being the basic principles for monitoring the heck out of you are an old established technology and the bugs have been worked out long ago. While I wear my tin foil hat, I don't think that I am alone in wondering why they mass produce all the neat gps and radio tracking devices and the level of production is so high that you can buy the stand alone chips for $30 or so at Radioshack to embed in you $70 remote controlled camera equipted helicopter and transmit the information back to a 10 year old operator in real time as a toy.
    I find it funny with all the jokes about "killing" the smart cards, but working on the battery operated tools, most with powerful magnets in their motors, I go through a couple sets of credit cards a year as the fields destroy the stripes if it gets to close to the card. Not done on purpose, just happens.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    Tully Mars and Ganado like this.
  4. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

Chips are in HR4872 the Reconciliation Act of 2010, page 1014A.

There is an FDA approved chip which stores medical records and is a Class II implantable medical device. This bill called for a National Registry to form a database to store information from these and other medical devices.

Sorry can't post a link yet, however the Act is available online as a pdf and you can take a look.

5. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Here is another thread that has a lot of the information regarding the medical devices and how they are the pilot program, for a potential national chip implant program.
    Have You Been Chipped Already And If Not- When? | Survival Forums

Katana Lee and Ganado like this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The first two letters RF should be enough deterrent to be putting an thing under your skin. Cell phones are bad enough with their RF .
    Permanently planting RF is insuring cellular damage ,let alone the false security of having yet another source for being hacked.
    This is plainly another effort of the new world order to control & reduce the population. and the dumbed down youth will fall for it hook line and "stinker "

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

RFID chips are responsive and do not add to the environmental "noise". They answer queries by wands or other triggers, then shut up (i.e., do not radiate, there is no internal power source.) The exposure is so small and of such short duration as to be completely undetectable until St Pete gets to look, the coroner won't find anything either. Cell phones are an entirely different critter ---

1. CraftyMofo
  2. Ganado
  3. arleigh
  4. svjoe
  5. DarkLight
  6. TI.Proof
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Yard Dart
  9. sec_monkey
  10. Garand69
  11. Katana Lee
  12. Yard Dart