The obamanation did what?

Discussion in 'Peak Oil' started by VisuTrac, Jun 23, 2011.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Well this is strange.....Why now? No emergency, and gas prices dropping...Hmmmmm?

3. beast

beast backwoodsman

like the man said, somethins rotten and we're being distracted

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The elite love playing with your minds. They seek total control over every aspect of life; every chance they get to demonstrate their power, it seems like at least one of them gets a h4rd-0n doing so. Go back to sleep, slaves...we're here to help keep you safe. Due to your perfectly natural consumerist lifestyle, this summer is gonna cause you to drive more, we just feel it somewhere in our bones. Out of our gracious consideration for your situation, we feel that it is only right to show you how we can be merciful...(another re-election stunt).

Brag, brag, brag. OPEC=Cartel of darkness. We have had it with the corporate cartels and political dynasties (one and the same today) running this show. We're not falling for it any more!

They are truly powerless without the slaves supporting them.

5. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Me thinks its a simple political ploy to lower prices a second and make it look to the "tap the reserve types" that Obama actually has a an energy policy other than some green facade backed by his investors.

The BS about Libya is just that. In 2007, Libya only imported some 1.1%. They aren't even in the top 5 for US importers. Of course since 2007, we have moved from like 40% imported oil in 2007 to more 60% in 2010? (Maybe someone can confirm those numbers??) Probably has something to do with the BP-Gulf of Mexico deal to some extent. I have no idea what the numbers there looked like prior and after, but I know the thought of drilling off other peoples' shores lost some shine after the event.

Another avoidance of the complex energy issue by a Washington Elitist. Just another day if you ask me :)

ETA: On second look, it says
    So, I am guessing they are indicating that more than just Libya has had major interruptions... maybe the ME protests paired with the deep well disaster in the Gulf is finally affecting us?

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah well, that's what sane people would say...

dragonfly likes this.
  7. beast

beast backwoodsman

we need to face up to the fact that as long as we burn oil and gas, they are going to use it to control us
    time to find something else to burn
    politicians maybe?
    beastlogo.

dragonfly and Brokor like this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Nope, Way to greasy...... and the stink will never come off.....

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Libya supplies oil to the European Union - that's why NATO is in there. Not our problem.... we have 'no dog in that fight'.

So bobo the clown releases about a day and half worth of oil?
    Just another "Look what I did!" stunt, like shooting Bin Laden - yeah, maybe a good thing, but the kenyan crows and takes all the cudos for something he has little to actually do with....... electioneering is in full swing in the Chicago Mafiaosi camp........ :rolleyes:

jungatheart and Hispeedal2 like this.
  10. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Exactly my thoughts.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7