the prepper matrix

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by CATO, Feb 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I'd say that about covers it.

Prepping Matrix

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yeesh. With that on everybody's wall, this site becomes irrelevant.[coo]

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

No, Ghrit, That just gives one, an Outline... The required Knowledge Base, to fill in all the Colored Circles, is what the Monkey Site does, for those who chose to see what we have...... and ask Questions of our Members......[winkthumb]

ColtCarbine and chelloveck like this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

LOL - Awesome! [rockon]

BTPost likes this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I agree with BT....the Prepper's Matrix pretty comperehensively covers the 'what' of prepper planning factors, but not the how. It also does not provide the mutual support by preppers for other preppers that this site offers. Don't get me wrong, the matrix is a very handy tool, but it doesn't provide the kind of information that SM so usefully offers.

The prepper matrix is worth having printed off in wall chart format and laminated so that notations can be made on it to record planning and progress towards self sustainment.

SM will still be relevant and greatly helpful to seasoned preppers...and newbies to the game.

ColtCarbine likes this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I found trying to follow that chart left me lost and confused in a whole 'nother dimension.......................about like some of your posts Chell.:D

chelloveck likes this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The prepper's matrix is just a big mind map, organised in a systematic way.....mapping my mind bamboozles even me! :eek:

oldawg likes this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Following Chell's Mind, is an exercise in convoluted Logic, on occasion, and Shrinks have been trying for decades..... but We, Monkeys, still love him, ANYWAY.... He IS one of our own....

chelloveck and oldawg like this.
  1. oldman11
  2. Witch Doctor 01
  3. T. Riley
  4. Motomom34
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Motomom34
  7. Motomom34
  8. Motomom34
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Trial and Error
  11. thegoldlock.com