The US-China trade- a shooting war could be next

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Yard Dart, Jul 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

The next shooting war has to be nukes. No way we have the infrastructure(mine to grunt) to sustain an all out conventional war. We've given up our means to get the raw materials out of the ground to mills and factories then on to the field. Burger flippers can be trained to do it in time but we don't have enough skilled people to train them quickly enough. The world is screaming at us because we might want to bring some of these skilled professions back. back home. Screw them. A china mart shovel cost only 30% of an American made one. That's not cheap when your paying someone to sit on the porch instead of out there doing meaningful work at a living wage using skills other than which spatula is for burgers. Designing tools, transportation, and future cleaner energy supplies instead of studying how many genders there are in California as opposed to either Dakota or a quicker way to import from China. Some nationalism might just help save us as a nation. Just my opinion.

2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

the next war is financial and it already here.... duh.

chelloveck and Yard Dart like this.
  3. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Oh they're flocking here. Bozeman's growth spurt for example.

4. Guerrilla Tactical

Guerrilla Tactical A Well Dressed Monkey

You know, I did see them marching around the college this spring, on the anniversary of Trump's inauguration.

But all they were doing was crying

They haven't brought the violence to Montana yet. And I don't think they'll dare.

They're simply outnumbered here. Besides, places like L.A and New York will ALWAYS be better targets when impact is desired.

If the left has a say in it, we're up for extermination, not agitation. They just don't have the numbers to try.

oldman11 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The UK PM just announced there will be UK and US free trade.

I wonder who's getting jealous.

Edit:
    I watched the whole thing and let me tell you the liberals are going to loose their shit over this one on an entirely new scale.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  6. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Oh I was just referring to the general influx of Californians and left coasters to the Bozeman area. It'll be years of this kind of growth before they could even begin to think they might have enough of a base in MT to start pushing any serious leftist agenda. The few on any given campus don't amount to a mouth full of spit right now.

Yard Dart and Guerrilla Tactical like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Now the Democrats are upset about a president making the US look weak in front of the world.
    Where the hell were all these democrats during the entire Obama administration?

8. Guerrilla Tactical

Who knew victimhood was addictive?

9. Guerrilla Tactical

Just heard the news today. A patriot was physically threatened for supporting Trump in Bozeman.

They've arrived...

maddd

10. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

They shall be stomped down IMO.

Guerrilla Tactical likes this.
  11. Guerrilla Tactical

I just bought new stompin boots!

12. Guerrilla Tactical

Seriously though, I do hope you guys are preparing for what is ahead. Its time for us to focus on family and future. Its all we have left.

For all practical purposes it appears the liberal illness in this country is endemic. We need to stop its progress at its root. In the home.

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

But the lib loosers are still at a loss to explain exactly how sending heavy weapons to Ukrainian and making the UN work together makes the US look weak.

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Inverse logic is always in fashion among progressives.

15. Guerrilla Tactical

16. Guerrilla Tactical

Donald Trump is a big bad bully. Going in and bullying all those countries, getting them all to agree to reason. Everyone knows bullies are weak!

And reason is madness!
    /sarcasm

1. Coyote Ridge
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Yard Dart
  4. fl4848
  5. Motomom34
  6. Motomom34
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Yard Dart
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Coyote Ridge