1. Given the media intensity given to the Covid 19 (otherwise known as Corona or Wuhan) virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 1 April, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

This is what is coming when the SHTF...

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Clyde, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

HAHAHA So damn true. These boys need to understand. . .we do things different out in the country.

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Yes, Falcon, I agree. The gang bangers choose the wrong place to enter, they lose their lives and no one bats an eye. It's community.

I do believe there will be many people living in neighborhoods, caught off guard and woefully unprepared for anything who will pay the price of these lowlifes. Food, rape, pillage, plunder will follow to those "left behind".

EL's story is how it will work in many rural areas where outsiders of any kinds will not be accepted. And those who appear to be the dregs of society will be given warning shots at long distances with scoped rifles. These guys aren't used to scopes + rifles and accurate shooters out 400 - 600 yards. Bravado does end when your have your friends brain matter spattered across you cheeks.

That is about all the typing time I have, Stella #4 is calling me!

3. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

Wow ! you need a scope for just 400 yards ?

4. Clyde

Sorry Carlos. Didn't know you were still around writing under the paeudonym "Nadja".

5. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

I assure you Najda is not a name for anyone else. It is actually my dog's name. Her name is Nadja and she is half malmute and half saymoyod husky. She is my baby. I don't need to have two accounts nor would I want one. It would be like haveing two wives. You know whats wrong with haveing two wives ? Having two wives. One is enough.

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Google "Carlos Hathcock " this is who <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]</st1:place>Clyde is referring to.

7. Clyde

Sorry, Nadja, my post was somewhat of a joke. Not meant to be taken personally. I left of the last name cause Carlos Hathcock is a marine sniper legend of vietnam.

And, yes, give me an acog for the 400 yard shot. I will always prefer it to open sites.

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I am good with open sights to about 100 yards..... doubt I would SEE the target at 400 yards. :rolleyes:

BUT.... My Spanish Lady is scoped and deadly...... [gun]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7