Thought this was a novel idea, for canned food storage

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by natshare, Mar 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Saw this, the other day (don't recall where), and thought it was a novel idea, for storage of your canned food....at least, in a pantry, where perhaps you don't keep as much.

Two problems that immediately come to mind:
    1. while you CAN (no pun intended) stack more than one high, I don't think I'd do it that often. Nothing worse, than opening your pantry door, and having a heavy can land on your toe! :eek:
    2. this wire shelving is expensive! Maybe, if you were doing a project, and had some left over, or were taking some out of a closet, the cost wouldn't be too bad?

Also, it would be nice, if you could make it more than one level, where you could feed newer cans in the top, and have them drop down, as you pulled from the bottom. I'm sure there's a way to do it....I'm just drawing a blank, right now! :rolleyes:

wire shelving.

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Please do not let my OCD wife see this...

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2018
  1. JC Refuge
  2. JC Refuge
  3. JC Refuge
  4. JC Refuge
  5. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Mar 1, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Mar 1, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. RJFab
  8. duane
  9. TnAndy
  10. john316
  11. DKR
  12. DKR
  13. apache235
  14. Ganado
  15. alaskachick
  16. Motomom34
  17. Bandit99
  18. Asia-Off-Grid