To LBE or not to LBE?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Sherman, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Sherman

Sherman Dog Eat Dog

that is a nice rig, I looked at them but it wasnt in the budget. I'm trying to set enough $ aside to get a little 5 watts output, dual band, wide reciever/scanner. Like this one Texas Towers, Yaesu FT-60RD Page

2. XR750

XR750 Monkey+

I'm old school I have 1970s gear.(1) one Pistol belt (1) one H suspenders (2) two ammo pouches (1) one butt pack you can pack a week or more worth of gear in it. (2) two canteens (1) one with cup (1) one Holster (1) one pistol mag pouch (2) two med pouches (1) one for a field dressing (1) one for a compass.
    P.S. Forgot my K-Bar
    XR750

3. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

I'm with XR750

But I use a drop leg holster, and I modified the ammo pouches to accomodate Saiga12 mags and 7.62X39 stripper clips

4. eric_banks32

eric_banks32 Monkey+

I prefer the rack or MAV too. Its gives you alot of adjustment to make it comfortable for you and can carry about anything you would want with the molle pouches. I still have mine setup ready to go from when i was deployed. First aid pouch, ammo, knife, and an accessory pouch.

5. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Hmmm...holsters? I don't need no stinkin' holsters! I just stick the guns in my belt...lol!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7