Top Prepper Website

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by AD1, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

I got lucky and found this one first. Saved a lot of time. Permies.com was another I frequented for a while, there good for permi-culture stuff, cob... I found that all that can be found here as well, so I consolidated.
    My Videos all have to go through youtube because I can't upload them directly to this site ? why I don't know, in some of them I talk about SM and as a result I have seen a few familiar faces here.

Ganado, pearlselby and Motomom34 like this.
  2. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

I looked at the top listing of sites, and I haven't been to any of them, and I notice that SB is not one of them, although they have banned me several times... I thought George Carlin's 7 dirty words went by the wayside 40 years ago.

I mean it's just a word, and don't try to circumvent the dirty word censor, you can get banned for that too...

Rancher

AD1 likes this.
  3. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

So true. Stick to quality or I shall be forced to use my assault wheel barrow. [LMAO]

oldawg, Yard Dart and Ganado like this.
  4. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Back on SB, the only truly bannable word I was aware of had to do with terminating a pregnancy. Have seen (and in some cases used) many if not all of "The 7" on that site.

Not going to rip SB, but it ceased to be what I was looking for a long time ago. My wife hits it every so often though and convinces me to go back and comment to the folks who have read my stories there, which is the only time I go back.

azrancher likes this.
  5. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Well I would have to be on the side of not aborting a baby, however what do you do when OMG the condom broke, or it's a teenager and she can go to Mexico where it is also illegal and go to a shack on the hillside in Nogales to have a mid-wife spin a coat hanger in her uterus... go sit in the waiting room and go to the outhouse when you start contractions.

I grew up in that period of our life, she may come back OK or she may never be able to have babies ever again.

Outlawing something on a site that is legal, but you may not agree on... is not a site that I want to be on.

Not any more, they bleep out Dick's Sporting Goods

Rancher

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7