Transhumanism: The End Game

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Brokor, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Once again, this topic comes to surface and it's during a time when we've got more insight. Even now, as we face complete annihilation, those of us who have been warning people refuse to give up. We will never submit, we will never forget who we are.

We are the current iteration of humanity, and we are not going to be the last.

"It's very important to understand transhumanism is simply the transitional stage between humanism and post-humanism. Make no mistake -the final goal is to eradicate humanity as we know it. Once you understand the final destination it becomes much easier to look back and identify the psychological conditioning, the biological tampering, cultural grooming, and the educational prepping that we have been subjected to for decades in preparation to making us accept a post-human future. It takes a lot of physical and psychological abuse to get an intelligent species like ours to agree to its own extinction. Most, if not all which has transcended in the last 60 years was designed to get us closer to accepting such a dystopian reality..."

Dont, duane, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I got my Morlock Hat, Bring it on!
    [​IMG]

Altoidfishfins, Zimmy and duane like this.
  3. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I've at least got an Amish hat around here somewhere.

As for a Morlock hat, I've been invisibly providing HVAC, water, sewer, and electricity service to the mighty from my basement workroom for decades....

1. Dont
  2. Dont
  3. Katana Lee
  4. Brokor
  5. Brokor
  6. Tango3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7