TSA Story: Austin, TX

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Clyde, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Interesting article:

Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing enhanced pat down | kvue.com | Austin, Texas News | KVUE | Austin, TX | Breaking News

And, to further put a stamp on what happen, the Sheeple speak in the article:

Other travelers KVUE talked to say they empathize with Hirschkind, but the law is the law.

"I understand her side of it, and their side as well, but it is for our protection so I have no problems with it," said Gwen Washington, who lives in Killeen.

"It's unfortunate that that happened and she didn't get to fly home, but it makes me feel a little safer," said Emily Protine.​

TSA Butt[FF]s

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

This is simply unacceptable. Solution? Refuse to fly. Hit the Airlines in the pocketbook. If they lose enough money they will demand changes. Boycott airlines and airports until there are changes.
    Some people will occasionally have no choice but to fly for one reason or another. Limit your air travel to an absolute minimum!

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Hmmm.... this is utter failure on the TSA's part - "Refuse to be molested and you get arrested", basically. I can see a huge class-action lawsuit coming.

When will this Gestapo nonsense end...?

4. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

Truely sad that in the name of Safety people are giving up there rights. So does this mean that if someone successfully commits another tragedy originating from the US that the TSA and federal G o v will be held responsible and liable??

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7