Video of visible and audible explosions in WTC 7

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GhostX, Sep 30, 2016.

1. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

I just stumbled across this video. Apparently this was uploaded in 2011. I'm naturally sceptical when new evidence like this randomly pops up but it looks authentic. You can see the sun reflecting off some of the glass as it shatters outwards which, though not impossible, would be extremely difficult to simulate as well as when the camera goes out of focus during some of the explosion flashes.

Do you think this is real? If it is, why is there still any question about what made WTC 7 fall?

Homer Simpson likes this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Point: both sides of every war fought since the Napoleonic wars have been financed by the Rothschild's bank. They also own the Fed. They needed a good excuse for both the "Patriot Act" and a new war against an undefined enemy with no international borders. This was what was achieved. We not are at war with a concept rather than a country and just look at how our debt to them has piled up. What are a few thousand lives out of 350,000,000 to a family that has over 715 trillion dollars in liquid assets?

3. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

That's exactly why I intent to boycott the system. It's corrupt and will twist even the most sensible person's mind. It turns us all into whores willing to give up our souls one piece at a time. All for paper... for something worthless which we regard as the essence of life.

I've always hated money. It brings out the worst possible qualities in people... and apparently humanity hit an all time low on September 11th, 2001. It takes a true patriot to realize that the best way to honor the dead is by realizing the truth and demanding justice for those responsible.

It's just too bad so many people are so blind... or corrupted by money as well. The only true solution I can think of is to come up with a viable alternative to money.

Olympic mountain man likes this.
  4. Olympic mountain man

Olympic mountain man just a lonely cook

It will take all off us to stand up and fight lot of people just talk and bitch but no one ever takes action one out two will not make a difference but the people as a whole stand up and say this is bull shit and we ARE going to change things only then will things truly change and it will be a fight because they are not just going to lay down they will fight back so when the people come together only then do we have a snow balls chance

GhostX likes this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

From what I have gathered, this video isn't really "new", nor from "newly found" data on some forgotten camera.
    There have been faked videos, to include UFO's, and comedians have used the event of 9-11 when confronting "conspiracy theorists".
    The sound is questionable.
    There's also a flying object in the upper right, nearly off screen at :15 and :30 mark.
    The raw footage of building 7 collapsing is genuine.
    None of this matters, however.

No steel superstructure has ever fallen at free fall speed, or fallen at all, due to fire. The top 10 floors of each building could have been sheared off, a billion gallons of fuel dumped into the heart of every structure and ignited, burning for an entire week, and they still wouldn't have collapsed like they did. That is all we need to remember, besides the lives lost that day.

No amount of proof will ever change these events. The people have become mindless automatons, receiving subliminal instruction and relying on their government sponsored tutelage. It's also (believed to be) safer to remain ignorant --it is the more popular position to hold.

Ura-Ki and GhostX like this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

My suspicion has been verified , I was sure it was deliberate.

GhostX likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7