Walmart ammo ban

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Coyote Ridge, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I especially get a tickle whenever these politically correct idiots mention "gun violence", because it has literally nothing to do with guns and everything to do with rights, which are not derived from Constitutional parchment, nor can they ever be abrogated. The violence comes from people and guns are just a tool. If somebody kills another with a claw hammer, do they call it "claw hammer violence"? These terms are simply psychobabble, it's a very apparent shroud they toss over the reality in which we live, and I for one am not fooled by their idiocy.
    The above being said, there are bleeding heart do-gooders out there who truly believe in their bologna, and they wish to end the "gun" violence by passing laws. Once again, common sense isn't a factor in their rationale, because criminals do not obey laws. This means that only law abiding citizens are affected by their legislation. But, the fools keep on trying to push gun control because their minds still accept the delusion that government ought to fix everything. These people have their "facts" wrong, they truly believe that criminals are getting their guns from "unlicensed dealers" at gun shows, that there's no such thing as background checks in some circumstances with handguns, and they love retelling stories of people being shot and the way it impacted the families and communities. All myths, all propaganda, all lies or misrepresentations of truth with the only fact being somebody got shot. They have no clue at all about the fact that every dealer must follow the law and conduct a background check, that person to person sales of handguns must go through an FFL or else it's a serious felony, and the more guns out of the hands of good, law abiding citizens means there's more opportunity for the criminals to prey upon those who are defenseless. These people honestly believe that police will cure all our problems and prevent crime and if all the guns were taken away from our hands, the government would do all the protecting and everything will be great. Such fools deserve the fate they will receive --it's only unfortunate they will take the rest of us with them. Only children and brainwashed fools believe America will last forever. If this country somehow manages this feat of perpetual existence, it would be the first in the history of the world, for every nation eventually falls victim to the entropy brought on by time and stupidity.

Wal-Mart has made a critical mistake which was made by K-Mart in the past, be it for whatever reason they may espouse, and that decision will drastically impact their sales. This will also heavily impact the ammunition companies, but I figure online sales will increase quite a lot as a result, so perhaps it will even out eventually. One problem I do see is the legal issues involving I.D. and background checks for ammunition purchases like we see in California, and if this continues and becomes a trend, even online sales will plummet or become obsolete. I do have personal experience with dealing in WM sales having worked for a company which sold a product to them long ago, and they have grown quite a lot since then. The Wal-Mart stores require a massive amount of everything to keep their supply chain going. Right now, there's going to be a massive HOLE in the ammo market, with quite a bit of uncertainty surrounding the legitimacy of sales in the future. They are coming at us from both avenues, the gun control route and the ammunition acquisition one. The only good thing I can see is the hunting and sportsman genre of shops picking up a boost in sales, but they would have to situate themselves near other Wally Worlds in order to fully capitalize. If I were in the sporting goods business, that's what I would be doing right now.

Unfortunately, the corporate world is a very cut throat operation, and it's quite political. It should be since government and corporations are one and the same.

STGThndr, Gator 45/70 and Mountainman like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The ammo case at the 88130 Walmart miracled it's self full on everything.
    I wonder if the Walmart upper management is like smegal monolog.
    We wants monies.
    We sells bullits for monies.
    But we hates it.

This double standard libtard bull shit is everywhere. When I would sell non weapon related old military gear my items would be flagged for "violating ebays weapons policy" which at the time was ambiguous bull shit.
    When there wasn't a mass shooting in the news you could sell whatever.
    After a mass shooting you could list a gas mask filter with out it being flagged.
    Walmart may do the same retarded shit. Let the ammo shelf run lown when there is a mass shooting. Keep it full the rest of the time.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

5 October 2019. Nobody buying? IMG_20191005_160907.

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

The wal mart in my town des not have room for anymore ammo. The sales lady told me she had more in the back warehouse and would bring it out when she had room for it. Maybe after hunting season is over they just might have a clearance sale. Not that I need anymore
    [flag]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm probably only going to maybe buy steeply discounted clearance ammo.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The very busy Wall Mart here is closing.
    Probably for a new FEMA camp, or house aliens.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Walmarts sell 350 legend and 450 bush master. Last time I checked most of the guns sold that shoot that were AR pattern.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nah, locally its the crack barrel single shots here for our primitive weapon season.

9. kven

kven On Hiatus Banned

I've never seen a walmart that sold handguns, ever, 40+ years.

Dunerunner, CraftyMofo and Brokor like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Go to wally world in Wasilla AK, Pick you up a bear tenderizer pistol!

Dunerunner likes this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Apparently you do not get around much, @kven Many rural WalleyWorlds sell Handguns…

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The Walmart I worked at a very long time ago would "special order" handguns for customers but they didn't stock or display them.

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  13. kven

kven On Hiatus Banned

I've never lived in a city. ive looked in wally's in NM, CO, AZ, IL, MO, OK, no pistols for sale there, ever, in 40+ years. Sears, Ace Hardware, etc, use to carry pistols, when I was a kid, 60 years ago. I got two pistols in the mail as a 16 yo kid, back in the late 60's. People today would have a gasket if they knew about that and we had MUCH less crime and problems in general. I got those guns after the GCA 68 was passed, but during the 6 month grandfather time frame. I saw a bunch of new gun sale ads in the gun magazines and I thought', aha! they are in a rush to dump some guns and I sent them $15 COD and a Beretta Minx in 22 short came by UPS and a .38 Rohm, DA, looked like an SA came in the regular mail.

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7