Walmart sale,,,,

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by SB21, Sep 15, 2018.

1. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I saw something posted somewhere , maybe here , or somewhere else ,,,,but it was said Walmart may be having sales on their rifles . and I had a buddy of mine out in Nebraska call to tell me he had just bought a 22 LR for 99 bucks . Can't remember brand or model . Well , I got online and found an article that said Walmart is going to be selling off all of their weapon's . I think it said they are going to phase them out and not be selling them in 2019 . Maybe keep an eye on them for a potential deal .

tacmotusn, Bandit99, techsar and 3 others like this.
  2. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid Frugal Secret Squirrel Site Supporter++

THIS THREAD?

Seepalaces and sec_monkey like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++

@SB21 Thanks! We'll keep an eye open because a sell like that here would last about 5 minutes...about as long as it takes for me to get to the counter and say "I'll take it all." LOL! I truly doubt they will have it here but I will be watching. I am not being arrogant just that they sell just about everything and anything they put up so...this is gun and truck country (North Idaho) and you damn well better have both. Nevertheless, maybe Fairy Godmother will grant me a Walmart wish!

4. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

There are Walmarts here in Florida that don't carry guns but around the hunting community's they all do.

Seepalaces, tacmotusn and sec_monkey like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

If they sit on the shelf for a while , they may drop the price on those . I'll be watching around here as well.
    Thanks AOG,,

6. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

If you want a good deal on guns chrch out rk guns they even do 60 day layaway

SB21, Seepalaces and sec_monkey like this.
  7. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey++ Site Supporter+

While you're at Walmart, pick up the kiddie pools on sale. You can often find the small blow up pools for $7 after summer in clearance. They're good for a bazillion things.

sec_monkey likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7