Watch Dana Loesch STOP! Whatever You Are Doing... NOW

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by john316, Feb 24, 2018.

1. john316

john316 Monkey+++

Full Speech of NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch at CPAC Conference
    a very good speaker
    "Dana Loesch is what the NRA, and all law abiding gun owners, need as the lead spokeswoman. ...gotta love it!!"

more on utube

STOP! Whatever You Are Doing... NOW And Watch Dana Loesch

2. Unique

Unique Monkey

I think it's time for Wayne to step aside

Dont, SB21, Seepalaces and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Diane and Colion need to take over at the NRA, and Wayne can go pound sand! Never did like him! Oh well, turned in my Life membership card with a nasty gram at HOW pizzed off at the NRA I am, squandering my rights like they squander my money and instill a false hope they will some day do the right thing! No more NRA for me, Period!
    They went stupid, and Wayne is the worst of them!

Rant over!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    SB21, Seepalaces and Zimmy like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Wow! Well, my first thought is the women is not being used to her and our best potential. We need to get her into the big game, Senator, at the very least, President or Vice at the best. Articulate, poised, very presentable - perfect speech. And, her speech was extremely well written hitting the high points loaded with basic facts then moving onwards to the next driving her points home and not overwhelming her audience.

One last thing, It's pretty obvious to me that our UN Ambassador (Nikki Haley) has a future political contender...Dana's young too, just turning 40 this coming September. Yes, I expect we'll see much more from her in the near future.

EDIT: OH! Big thanks! @john316

5. Unique

Unique Monkey

I think Julie Golob would make an excellent voice for the NRA

Dunerunner, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Powerful speaker. She wouldn't have a chance to be elected unless she gets massive support. main stream will hate her ,obviously. If B.H.O. can go from senate to white house that quickly so could she. (Assuming unfixed elections.) And don't drop out of N.R.A. we can loose LaPierre if we all vote for someone else.(again, assuming unfixed elections). What is her home state? I'd vote for her as POTUS. I wanted Condolessa Rice to run last time.

Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Unique

Unique Monkey

Dana Loesch lives in Texas (Dallas I think)

8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Dana was from Colorado and went to Texas to work for Glen Beck.. Has a pretty good show on his network..

9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

100% agree with this ^^^^ I think Colion could reform the image of the NRA. He would appeal to a younger generation and other demographics. Wayne is old school and really needs to step aside.

3M-TA3, AD1 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

When did Dana Loesch stop????

Whatever I was doing at the time I watched her, Dana Loesch didn't stop until the 15:32 second mark. A quarter of an hour of preaching to the choir...with the obligatory "God bless the 2nd Amendment" sign off....I guess if she got her gear off down to her bra and panties, whilst provocatively posing with a gun, I guess she'd find an esteemed place in our guns 'n' gals thread...:rolleyes: Plenty of fapping material there for some I suppose.

11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

^ That would be the ad homonym attack one resorts to when you can't trot out "the children" to detract from a weak or missing argument....

Ura-Ki and BTPost like this.
  12. damoc

damoc Monkey+++

Listened to her on radio a lot but she sure is prettier than I expected seeing her on video.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7