I'm very happy that we are not in a grid down situation, where we have to fend for ourselves, or keep others at bay. But, our most of our current water system failed. I didn't expect the rainwater collection system to have to be in place so long, honestly. Four years with PVC pipes having been in direct Sunlight for most of the day. Three of our water tanks failed, dumping much of the water that was collected, and that had been being used by the boss's parents, on the ground. No, I didn't paint the outside of the PVC pipes when I installed the system. That sun is pretty hard on PVC, making it very brittle. But, I have to admit, four years in the Cambodian Sun and heat of the day? Pretty fair, I would think. But, like I said, I figured I would have something else in place, by now. Fortunately, we have a solution - albeit a temporary one. (Right, Paul. Sure.) The bore (well) drilling machine cannot get back to where they need to drill the bore. So, we just have to "rough it" until early next year - as long as the rains stop by then. I think things have finally come around for us to do what we need to do. We are preparing to move out to the farm, hopefully, by the end of this month (May). If so, we will expand our rainwater collection system, like I said, at least temporarily. I am about to buy an 8,000 liters (2113 gal) poly tank, which we found at a good price, to our system. Last month, I had a 7m x 5m barn (23 ft x 16.4 ft), and a 7m x 3m (23ft x 9.8ft) chicken house constructed, from which to collect more of this season's rainwater. With the rains we get from now through November, it will stay filled. When we finally get the bore (well) drilled, we can clean the tank and attach it to the bore (well) system.