Went for a Swim

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Seacowboys, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Didn't really mean to and definitely didn't want to, but went swimming anyway. Took my cell phone, Blackberry, radio , and all my pocket stuff with me. I think I may be the sole survivor of that incident.
    I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and my day went down-hill from there, right up to the instant that air vacated the space around me for sea-water. I have been growling at folks all day and cursing and pushing; not something in character for me, as a general rule. I know that I am tired, way beyond what I normally am after twelve straight weeks of 12-16 hour days without a break but loosing my perspective is not in the cards. I am a damage-control professional and it is not acceptable to be anything other than my calm and direct self. I came back into the harbor today on a small boat and tried to climb a yakohama fender to get up on the dock. This was one of those three-stooges moments and somewhere between air and splash, was the moment of clarity I needed to get my perspective back. I think I just needed a bath.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Must have been off balance with all that hardware on one side --

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7