What ever happens don't threaten the cat when Moma's around...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Doctor 01, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8824073

SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- An argument between a husband and his wife ends in gunfire, sending him to the hospital, and landing her in custody.
    It happened at about 7:15am in the backyard of a home on Seaton Valley in Spring. Deputy constables say Audrey Deen Miller was arguing with her husband when he allegedly threatened to shoot the family's pet cat. That's when officials say Miller pulled out a gun, shooting her husband.
    The man was taken by ambulance to Ben Taub Hospital. He is expected to recover.
    Miller, 42, was taken into custody by the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office. She's been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
    The cat was unharmed.
    Miya Shay will have more on this story in a live report this afternoon on ABC13 Eyewitness News.
    (Copyright ©2012 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Wow!

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am sure different people could have different questions. However, the first that pops into my head is; was alcohol involved? Ie; what was the blood alcohol level on these two people? My quess is one or both were over the legal limit to drive.

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Let's just hope that the cat was a surrogate for not having children. 'cause heaven help us if they bred!

5. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

"cat"astrophic family relations!!

6. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

I read this story to the missus, and rather than any of the responses above, I got, "WELL? He was going to shoot the cat! What do you expect her to do?"

She's from Texas as well. I guess I'd better start being nicer to the kitties.

tacmotusn likes this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Everybody knows you are supposed to pour the cat a bowl of engine antifreeze and act surprised later.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7