What is this?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by WestPointMAG, Dec 1, 2008.

1. WestPointMAG

WestPointMAG Monkey++

The only markings are -INOX made in Italy. It looks like it has a part missing maybe a trough. I am thinking that it could be a juicer.
    wit 001. wit 002. wit 003. wit 004.

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

3. WestPointMAG

WestPointMAG Monkey++

I was working on it.

4. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

cheese grater

5. TNZ71

TNZ71 PEACE THRU FIREPOWER

Second That

6. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

lookin at it somemore it could be one of them things you put chocolate in and put your cup under it and it minces the chocolate up and it falls on top the whip stuff on your drink. like them moca lates.

7. WestPointMAG

WestPointMAG Monkey++

The in side is smooth so the best it could do is squeeze it out.

wit 005. wit 007.

8. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

not just any kind of cheese grater, it is a Parmesan cheese grater.

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Its a medievel Romanian circumcision instrument!!! complete kit except for the leeches
    Yup, quite obviously a (parmesan) cheese grater...elementary, my boy.....:)
    and at $1.59 a right certifiable hand powered bargain I might add. C'mon
    give us another!

10. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

bet it works for either chocolate or hard cheeses ![​IMG]( Don't ask I found it"somewhere"figured I'd use it "someday"; don't even know what it means...)

11. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Because of the tiny (looking) holes, I was thinking more along the lines of spice grater (also used for zests, chocolate and hard cheeses).

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Spaghetti noodle maker? I don't think there are any missing parts, it just looks like it could sqeeze out round noodles from a batch of dough. The piece with the holes looks like it can be slipped out for cleaning, or replaced with one having different size/shape holes.

13. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

It is a grater/shredder. I have one just like it and use it for everything from nutmeg to carrots. Beats the Cuisinart by a country mile for ease of use and easy cleaning

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7