Who is your choice for President in 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pineknot, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

We haven't even gotten into the secret societies portion, which is sure to make the hair on your neck stand up.

From the Bohemian Grove, honoring numerous Presidents for many decades, to Skull and Bones and other university elite clubs, to Nazi secret societies and the Vatican to Knights of Malta and Masons to Freemasonry, B'nai B'rith Zionists and royal dynasties...then onward to political and social orders like the Council on Foreign Relations, Project for a New American Century (PNAC), the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Affairs, and lots more. We can even follow private foundations which serve to fund private groups and political orders, to numerous private corporation fronts and political lobbyists...the list seems endless.

And when you get into all of that, if you dare, you will come across the occult. That's when it starts to get really interesting...especially once you realize how many of the major cities of the world are designed and the purpose of Egyptian obelisks. I have visited many of them.

Check this old post out: Bundy Ranch Stand Off - The Next Waco? | Page 27

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  2. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

I am aware of most of the names listed above, really got into mason and knight Templar , amongst learning of the elite groups, just the masons and knights Templar will change the history books if they were to correct them, Columbus was not the first the arrive on this land, that was also debt related

3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Vote needs at least 3 on the ballot across the country , we , in Canada have 5 , from Green to Dope . USA your Under control !!!! X or Y is the =/same ..

Im not SAYING were not duped the same Carp .

Sloth

4. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Hmm

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I used to have a bumper sticker that read;

"It Doesn't Matter Who You Vote For, The Government Always Get Elected"

VisuTrac, Byte, Seacowboys and 3 others like this.
  6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Since I got tagged, i'll contribute.

The hardest thing to LIVING REALITY as opposed to "observing reality" is the hypothermic shock of the realization of the mass deception that you fell for. Sure it makes you want to bail out of the whole system and live in the woods trading moose meat and WILD ORGANIC rare mushrooms with Natives for fiat currency ($) that you immediately convert to silver at the nearest bullion exchange.

Then you get to the bottom of the first rabbit hole and find all that is there are 3 more rabbit holes.

At this point you get to choose between "going along to get along" by closing your eyes and climbing back up the "1-way analog google auto-complete spell check 9-5 programmed job" hole that you came down or splitting your ob$erver/consciousness.

Matrix meme - red pill or blue pill?
    Mindgrinder meme - take them both and see what happens.

The only rule for falling through the thin ice of social engineering hypothermic shock is:
    Don't breath, you're under water. Open your eyes, snap out of it and force your arms and legs to swim "UP" until you can breath again or else you'll sink "down" and die ignorant of "HIGHER" knowledge.

This post contains subliminal messages. @Brokor @enloopious
    hehe

Yard Dart and Brokor like this.
  7. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Lol that's good mindgrinder

Mindgrinder likes this.
  8. Mindgrinder

Had to edit a few times to get the actual sublims proper.
    Read it again please.

Brokor likes this.
  9. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Hypothermic shock is a good analogy of what the possibilities of things to come with knowledge that is. I have experience some overwhelming info before and the more I learn the more I just say hey it is what it is now, just gonna keep pushing forward and have a fallback plan

10. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Hypothermic shock is a good analogy of what the possibilities of things to come with knowledge that is. I have experience some overwhelming info before and the more I learn the more I just say hey it is what it is now, just gonna keep pushing forward and have a fallback plan

11. Brokor

Most people don't know what to do when their belief system, let alone their entire perception of reality collapses.

It's a good thing some still maintain a sense of humor. :)

Yard Dart likes this.
  12. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

@Brokor it's a little to late to do anything at this point, the last someone tried was 200 yrs ago

13. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Anyway the fun part is climbing down the rabbit holes lol

14. Mindgrinder

I'm not so sure. I wouldn't call awakening "fun" at all.
    Like in the matrix....everything is grey and the food sux.
    If you think chugging a glass of kale/carrot/apple juice with a side glass of luke warm lemon/salt filtered water is "fun breakfast" compared to sausage mc muffin, GMO harsh browns...i guess youre on the right track.

15. Brokor

Interestingly, there is an organization I used to belong to called the "We the People Foundation" (website here), who had the largest class-action lawsuit filed against the IRS in history. It was a very lengthy and expensive task, which ultimately proved useless in the end because the judge changed the "law" on the fly and basically declared the IRS is off limits. There is no legal method to win against these criminals, none.

Lots of folks try all the time, but short of a full scale revolution, I don't see change happening. The sad thing is, even civil unrest has been heavily prepared for, so we are caught in our own web of indifference and ignorance.

Yard Dart likes this.
  16. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Me either but it sounded better

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7