1. Given the media intensity given to the Corona or Wuhan virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 1 April, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

Working hard/sacrificing for an even better FUTURE! ;)

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wildernessgal, Feb 17, 2008.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Today is MY ONLY DAY OFF FROM WORK this week... so I need to get the most outta my day today, if ya know what I mean. lol

Family & I already live out in the sticks in a very low populated backwoods area... but currently we are working very very hard, and hope to totally disappear into the wilderness/get even further away from over-regulation / the masses... I know that I will be SUPER HAPPY without having to maintain vehicles, car insurance, modern-inconveniences, and so on... My family & I want to be totally FREE, and I know that I am willing to sacrifice a bit now (working very hard) for a better future! :)

Well there's my "positive speech" for the day!ha,ha

Gotta get goin' now... Hopefully everyone is doing well wherever they are, happy, healthy & safe! Never forget that LIFE IS so very SHORT & ya need to live it how YOU want to live it, before it's finally over!

~Wildernessgal~
    ( A woman on a mission, for the betterment of her family....)

Mountainswithbirdsanddeer.

P.S.- Some helpful words of advice (to those who are interested)... Do some SERIOUS DOWNSIZING so that you don't have a multitude of bills/have to $$spend$$ so much. The extra money saved will go far to accomplish your goals.

P.P.S- Always remember....

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YA WANT IT BAD ENOUGH!

2. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Good luck, I hope you don't have to wait too long to live out the dream. It's nice when the whole family want to go for the same thing.

3. nightshade7206

nightshade7206 Monkey+++

I hear ya hun.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7