Yeppers ~ Big DAWG Mommy!!! :)

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wildernessgal, Nov 8, 2007.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Before I ever found/met my hubbie, I was already a BIG DAWG MOMMY!!!! Boy oh boy, do I LOVE my big doggies and couldn't see havin' anything else. I've always wondered WHAT THE HECK A LIL' DOG WAS GOOD FOR??? Geesh, I could never see myself with a lil' dog, just my preference through the years I guess!? ;)

But anyway, where was I??? Oh yes, currently we've got several, and I know that ***god forbid*** someone ever tresspassed and tried to do something to us ESPECIALLY our daughter that the outcome wouldn't be a pretty sight for sure!?!?!?! Yeeee ouch!!!! I think that their view/perspective of several HUGE UNHAPPY MONSTER DOGS coming at 'em would be ABSOLUTELY FRIGHTENING!!!!

Speaking of views, here are two HAPPY FACES...

HAPPYDAWGSLOL.

Yep, HAPPY FACES!?!?! Could ya just imagine the OPPOSITE???? [gone][flush] EEK!? LOL ha,ha,ha

Just another simplistic "IDEA" to add to one's SURVIVALIST SECURITY SYSTEM!

Wildernessgal
    ( A.K.A. BIG DAWG MOMMY LOL )

2. bubbajoe

bubbajoe Monkey+++

img009. this is bubba dog. english mastiff 200 lbs of pure mush.

3. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, how ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE bubbajoe ! I'm partial to St's. but also love English Mastiffs, & Neo's as well! I am goin' CRAZY squirmin' over that GORGEOUS face! Congrats to you & WHAT A SUPER DUPER CUTIE!
    ENJOY! :)

Wildernessgal
    (fellow BIG DOG lover)

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

You wanna talk ferocious lookin, killer dog?
    This is my son, Faust.

fsnarl.

feb07snow1web.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7