Federal Reserve - time to question....

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by fl4848, Jul 13, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

So, as the Federal Reserve pushes its CBDC rull-pug, I think NOW is the perfect time for our representatives to start asking the question:

Is the Federal Reserve still a legitimate institution?

We need to start having that conversation.

Yes, we understand that some silly act was passed way back in the 1930s. However, that one silly act has radically defined the financial landscape of the USA and the world. That silly act has also given enormous power to certain financial power-brokers who define the future of the world, by funding wars with endless (illegitimate) money printing.

Now is the time to start the conversation:

Is the Federal Reserve still a legitimate entity?

Shouldn't the US Government to be agent for supplying US citizens with their money supply?

Why is a non-governmental entity supplying US citizens with their money?

Is the FED even constitutionally legitimate?

Please push your representatives to start asking these questions.

Dont, Zimmy, Brokor and 1 other person like this.
  2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Could someone interview Tom Renz (tomrenz.com) and/or Robert Barnes (Barnes Law) on the topic of repealing the Federal Reserve Act?

The antiquated and unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act was signed into law on Dec 23 1913.

Are there any movements underway to repeal the Federal Reserve Act?

Why do we allow a non-governmental institution to control the monetary creation and supply for the United States?

What would be a path forward for repealing the Federal Reserve entirely and instituting the US Federal Gov't to print money?

What relevance does JFK's executive order regarding the US Gov't controlling monetary supply have to this conversation?

Isn't there something in the Constitution that claims that only silver and gold is legal tender?

If so, can't we bring a case to SCOTUS about repealing the Federal Reserve? Isn't this Federal Reserve Act blatantly unconstitutional? Has any put forth this argument to SCOTUS?

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm thinking that opening up the can of worms that is the FED could lead to a politician's suicide or untimely accident.
    Yeah, not very many brave folks in DC.

The pain will continue to increase until the patient finally expires.

I predict the fed will continue to exist until the country collapses .. and i bet we get a 'better' one during the rebuild.

Bandit99 and Brokor like this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

"Fed Now" is their plan.

5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

My son was getting his MBA and did a paper for a class on the Federal Reserve beginning with its inception-- what an eye opener that was. The establishment of the Fed was all done in secret by 5 wealthy people like JP Morgan and one powerful senator.

fl4848 and Bandit99 like this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

JFK was wacked because of it.

Dont, fl4848, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Take your pick, the Federal Reserve, the Internal Revenue Service, any and all "government" is privately controlled either directly or through corporate board members. There is no traditional government, it's a corporate oligarchy and there is no way back, as FDR once said. I mean, unless it all burns to the ground...
    I recall good 'ol Ron Paul pushing for a full audit on the FED way back, and I even mentioned it to Rand Paul in a Tweet not too long ago, kind of in a way that he wouldn't respond because it was a jab, if he even noticed it at all. The politicians in Washington are either fighting a battle to cling to the remnants of what once existed in a desperate struggle against the radical leftists, or they are complicit for various reasons. One reason is to maintain the appearance of legitimacy due to the impending war, whether it be contrived or forced -we dare not permit this nation to fight a civil war at the same time. I'm certain we can see the situation for what it truly is if we consider everything all at once.
    Yes, you *could* petition your Congress Critter for some kind of redress, and you *could* demand the FED be audited and even abolished, but the fact that the private banks cannot conduct banking business without the emergency declared by the President, and the currency we use now is only being used because of these extraordinary powers. Take out the FED, destroy the currency now and the whole of corporate America collapses.

Be sure to check those links out, also: Banking for Beginners

fl4848, Bandit99, mysterymet and 5 others like this.
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[bow]
    You nailed it.
    We all live in a confidence scheme.
    Every country is at the table .. well maybe not russia.
    The globe is built and runs on debt. It's only going to take one of those at the table to fold their cards and head for the exit and then it's over.

fl4848, Bandit99 and SB21 like this.
  9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

LOL! I still remember years ago when this happened to me. I couldn't believe it. Impossible! So, I went back and did more and more research because I obviously misunderstood something and then...I got it. It was real and it was true. It totally changed my entire view of what was actually happening in this country. Talk about an awakening! LOL! A very rude awakening...

fl4848 and CraftyMofo like this.
  10. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I believe FED NOW has been rolled out.

I also heard that at the end of the month the BRICS nations will be conspiring together to dump the dollar.

I've been exchanging fiat money into Monero privacy crypto currency. I suspect a mad rush, once people realize the dollar is worthless.

11. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I worked building the new Federal Reserve in Charlotte, NC, and all the workers were invited back for a tour when the facility opened. Interesting to me was the shredder rooms, where millions and millions of dollars where shredded daily. I asked what keeps someone from just not shredding a few bundles and depositing it back in, since the transfers where all electronic? They not only wouldn't answer me but quickly moved us out of the area. A few other interesting things were the full auto armory and shooting range, the executive dining room that employed professional chefs, and the pink and white noise generators above the lay-in ceilings. This was one of my wake up calls. The dollar won't be going anywhere anytime soon because it is part of a global machine run by the Federal Reserve. Just ask yourself this: Who decides on any given day how much a given currency is worth versus any other currency? Why is the Canadian dollar not equal to the US dollar, or the British Pound not equal to the Australian dollar? Just a hint, the currency markets only reflect the daily value decisions.
    Your dollar or your precious metals are worth exactly what they say it is worth. Even the most adamant proponent of hoarding gold and silver compares it's value to dollars. Crypto? The value is still in dollars for most people, just as any other commodity, with the exception of being a totally intangible asset that exists only in the ether.
    Currency in any form is just so much bullshit. You work for and save something that has it's value determined by someone else. Your pay is determined by what someone else thinks your skills are worth, and if you are self employed, your talents are valued against what is paid for similar talents. The only real "investments" I see are a total lack of debt and the skills to be self reliant. I used to think land was king, but at the end of the day you only buy into it with the purchase price and then pay your rent to the gov in the form of taxes. As I get older, I'm starting to see that the people with the least actually have the most.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7