Preparedness Expos

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Motomom34, Sep 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Two Preparedness Expos are coming up. The local expo in Colorado stopped happening but North Carolina and Idaho are still having their events. If in the area, it may be worth checking them out.

This is a great event. The class list covers so many topics.I would love to attend this class: Secret Livestock of Survival- How to Raise the 10 Best Choices for Retreat and Homestead Livestock
    I wonder what they think the 10 best livestock are. Here is the class list: Preparedness and Homestead Classes - PrepperCamp

Welcome to Prepper CampTM
    460 Orchard Lake Road, Saluda, NC
    September 24th, 25th, and 26th, 2021
    Home - PrepperCamp
    Whether it is for the day, or for the entire weekend, Prepper CampSM is a total immersion event in preparedness, survival, camp craft, off grid living, and homesteading skills. Listen to, ask questions of, and break bread with some of the best preparedness, survival, and homesteading experts in the world.Not only will you be able to go to scheduled classes, but you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a number of different areas of preparedness.

In October is the Idaho event:

Panhandle Preparedness Expo 2021
    Sandpoint Idaho • at the Bonner County Fairgrounds
    Oct 2 & 3, 2021
    Panhandle Preparedness Expo – Two days of preparedness workshops, talks and vendor exhibits in Sandpoint Idaho • Oct 2 & 3, 2021 at the Bonner County Fairgrounds

Here are some of the speakers:
    Steve Honkus, owner OffGrid48* – “Wood Gas – The Other Solar Energy”
    Glen Tate & Shelby Gallagher, Authors
    Ranger Rick
    Tony Buthman – Washington County Emergency Manager : shelter in place, along with surviving at home when there are extended utility outages
    Elly Garrison – Medicinal Herbs
    Austin Chambers -“How to set up an Emergency Base Camp”

2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Isn't Northern Idaho having a surge in Covid-19 cases? I saw the other day where the hospitals were given permission to place patients in conference rooms because of lack of space. Think I'll skip it, for a variety of reasons #1 Not traveling nor attending large gatherings at this time and #2 NC is a lot closer,,,but still not going!

Meat likes this.
  3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

@Wildbilly No need to fear the #plandemic
    Survival talk is always a good thing.

Meat, SB21 and techsar like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Thanks for this info MM34 ,, I'd really like to make that Saluda meet ,, I've got a lot of stuff going on throughout those dates ,, but I'm going to try and make it there if I can move some stuff around. Thank you for the heads up on this .

Meat likes this.
  5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Think we're going to Mammoth Springs for the 24-26 weekend to play some music on a rock beside the river.

Meat likes this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

What's the farthest you and your band travel to play ,,

Meat likes this.
  7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

So far, South Dakota but you never know what's up around the next bend.

Meat, SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  8. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Thank you. We might be able to make the Saluda event. Never been to a prep expo.

Meat and SB21 like this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I've had the shot, but still not going......besides I've been at this for over 20 years and I know more about what I have, want, need and can afford than anybody else!

madmax, Brokor, Meat and 3 others like this.
  1. Garand69
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Matei
  4. Matei
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Zimmy
  7. Yard Dart
  8. tacmotusn
  9. chelloveck
  10. Motomom34
  11. Yard Dart
  12. Ganado
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Ganado, Apr 25, 2016, 1 replies, in forum: General Survival and Preparedness
  13. Motomom34
  14. Motomom34
  15. Yard Dart
  16. 007
  17. VisuTrac
  18. VisuTrac
  19. Yard Dart
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7