1. We are pleased to announce that Dunerunner has just joined the staff as a moderator. Please go easy on him while he feels his way thru the Survival Monkey jungle.

Retreat for sale

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by jasonl6, Jun 13, 2011.

1. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+

Not sure where this would really go but i wanted to list this for anyone looking for a place on the east coast. This is not far from my house and i knew the man personally that owned it. He use to build log cabins for a living. This was the last he built before he retired. He went to canada 3 years ago on a fishing trip and had a heart attack and fell overboard. His wife put this up for sale a few months later. This house is on RT44 and is not way back in the woods. However RT44 is not in any lines of drift and the location is 100+ miles to the nearest city (buffalo ny). Behind the house is a wooded hill with a 10+ acre field on top of the hill. Here is a couple pics and the link to the site.

Four Seasons Real Estate Inc.

[​IMG]

Description: Spectacular views are enjoyed on this 85 acre tract consisting of woods and fields. This beautiful log home is ideal for either full time country living or a recreational getaway. Properties like this one do not last long. Call today for your appointment.

There is tons of wild game in potter county pa and a trout stream about 300 yards from the front door. The neighbor bought his house from the man that built this one and is a great guy (i know him personally). The other side has a small camp and there is a local church that we use to attend about 3/4 miles down the road.

I'm sure the price could be dropped 20-30K as it sold the first time for 285K. If you need any info about this area let me know i may be able to help out. Would love you have a fellow monkey in my neck of the woods.

Jason

[​IMG]
    <hr style="color:#D1D1E1; background-color:#D1D1E1" size="1"> disclaimer : i have nothing to do with this property other than i know about it. I am not getting a red cent for posting it here. I do hope someone like minded would end up with it though.

2. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+

disclaimer : i have nothing to do with this property other than i know about it. I am not getting a red cent for posting it here. I do hope someone like minded would end up with it though.

3. sunny71000

sunny71000 Monkey+

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7