1. We are pleased to announce that Dunerunner has just joined the staff as a moderator. Please go easy on him while he feels his way thru the Survival Monkey jungle.

Best Solution Topic to post SHTF or survival

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Ganado, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Post a link to your best solution topic.
    Ideally its been posted its on the Monkey before And its a solution to a survival topic/problem
    Lets dig thru the archives!

Poor Man's Barter Items | Survival Monkey Forums

Gear Review - EDC Lockpick Set (Brokor's Recommendation) | Survival Monkey Forums

The Basics: Critical 10 C's to Survival | Survival Monkey Forums

Recipe - CONDIMENTS from scratch with shopping list | Survival Monkey Forums

These are some of my favorites

What are your favorite solutions?

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Monkey Moderator

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

@Ganado I love this thread. There are some threads that I keep in my favorites that I revisit often.

This is one of my favorites great discussion and one of the first threads I read,
    Preventive Medicine-Personal | Survival Monkey Forums

This was @GOG's first thread The first garden at our BOL | Survival Monkey Forums
    and it was so great to see members helping members, it has some information in there that I need for future growing.

Favorite all time thread- @Mindgrinder made me a video on growing mint. Motomint.... most wonderful.
    Mint - No Need To Start From Seed | Survival Monkey Forums

Plus anything from @Gopherman is always informative. Gophermans Little Farm | Survival Monkey Forums

I like gardening.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    GOG likes this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

Tully Mars and Ganado like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

it is but i have to leave something for other people to post =)

Motomom34 likes this.
  6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Monkey++

Ganado likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7