Gwen Towers

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by pearlselby, Oct 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

None of this matters because when planet Nibiru hits we're all goners anyway. [tongue]

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

There is a reason, (Scientific) HARRP was constructed in Alaska, and NOT, just any old place on the Globe. Can you state categorically, that there are 20 MORE, such equivalent Experiments, built and operating, on this Rock? If, you can Document That, just WHERE are they built, and please State, why that location was chosen.....

chelloveck likes this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

At least the VA now admits that the C-123 used in spraying AGENT ORANGE contaminated them so completely they had to be decommissioned and all the parts became toxic waste.

C-123 Airplanes and Agent Orange Residue - Public Health

My contention is that the GOV lies until they get caught, then they lie some more.

So why not the above?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Agreed. I should have stated my idea more clearly: "You alone cannot stop events from happening..."

The people of this nation have been divided in many ways; Americans are leaderless and without focus. Not when, but "if" enough people do manage to put aside their many differences and act as one without placing their own petty interests ahead of duty to the fallen republic, perhaps then we can discuss a game plan. But, I am sorry to have to say this, it ain't gonna happen until it's far too late, if it ever does.

Ganado likes this.
  6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

You are in stage 2 of your awakening....
    This stage SUCKS.
    Do not surrender...do not stop seeking.
    The answers are coming.
    Pray.

MG

Cruisin Sloth and Ganado like this.
  7. Brokor

I admire your charisma.
    "Only the Sith deal in absolutes" - Obi Wan Kenobi
    I am more of a pragmatist. Perhaps it has something to do with perspective more than it does relativism. I am also retired military, I do not accept defeat, either. I can give one example of what I am attempting to convey, just to try and add clarity. Nearly twenty three years ago, the ATF, under the command of Janet Reno and the Bush Administration, launched an assault on the Mount Carmel church in Waco, Texas and killed 79 men, women and children. The best coverage of the event, in order to give a truthful account, was done by Alex Jones and Infowars participants, and I encourage everybody to investigate if they are not familiar with the massacre. No amount of positive thinking would have changed what happened that day, nor would have removed the militarized police and federal agents or altered their agenda. Nothing has changed for the better in this nation since. Government is still tyrannical, and the militarized police state continues.

I would like to mention that I also agree with you that we should always try to stay positive. I am just not the optimist you are. :)

Katana Lee and Ganado like this.
  8. Brokor

As I said before, optimist --you.
    Pragmatist --me.

I've been in this fight for more than twenty years. I was once like you, long ago. I recognize "you" in the present, and hope you can recognize not everybody else is where you are now.

Ganado and Taku like this.
  9. Brokor

I meant awake, aware. Not speaking about age. One can be as old as dirt and still not have an ounce of common sense or awareness. And I am not insinuating anything here, either.

I will take your comment as a poke in jest. Take some time to get to know some people around here, read the work they have contributed through the years.

Here's a little bit about me, to give clarity.
    Your Mind - A Balance of Power for Freedom | Survival Forums
    SLAVERY by CONSENT: How Sovereignty Was Lost - & What To Do | Survival Forums
    FDR and Emergency War Powers (Explained) | Survival Forums
    Military Industrial Complex (Corporate Oligarchy) | Survival Forums
    Senate Report 93-549 / Wikipedia / Data Source | Survival Forums
    Globalizing The Future: The Death of Nationalism | Survival Forums
    Poll: Revolution And Gun Control | Survival Forums

Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  10. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

I LOVE THIS FORUM!!
    This thread implies that our Government might be up to something that would probably not be in the best interest of the Citizenry! Wow, what a concept!
    I offer this as Proof that although this particular thing may not be plausible or even reasonable,But, I wonder how many people thought that about some of these things that have occurred in the not too distant past. Conspiracy Theorist?
    Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

11. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

There's a long history of the government not being in the best interests of the citizenry.

This country has been run by people that consider the citizens to be commodities - to harvest the fruits of their labor, and to use as cannon fodder for their profitable wars.

12. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

That video on Morgellons (Haarp)that Sophia Smallstorm did mentions the Gwen Towers at 42 minutes.

Gopherman likes this.
  13. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Hi Sloth, It is at 41:12.

Cruisin Sloth and Brokor like this.
  14. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

You are very welcome, I almost missed it too.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7