SLAVERY by CONSENT: How Sovereignty Was Lost - & What To Do

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Brokor, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

LIBERTY....

It takes constant work.

There are no guarantees.

Your entire existence up until right now has been a lie.

Ultimately, only YOU are responsible for your SELF.

Pay special attention to the words by Mandell House to Woodrow Wilson, this is key.

Is it too late to actively pursue becoming free? Maybe. I know that 15 years ago many of us thought we were almost out of time, so who really knows for certain? The more people who are IN control of their own lives and freedom, the more POWER they will have to actively engage (in peaceful fashion) the corrupt, skewed government without FEAR of retaliation. Once you drop OUT of the system, you no longer become dependent upon it to EXIST. Now, the question remains...where do we get started? Should we just continue as we have, a slave to the society we have been born and indoctrinated to?

What are the first steps?
    Learn all you can before you even think of acting in any way.

Does this apply to Canada, Australia, and Great Britain as well as the United States?
    Absolutely. We are each dealing with corporations, contracts, merchant law, social slavery, and sovereignty. It is a little different in each country, but the basics are almost identical. These control systems were all designed the same, because they are essentially the same. However, some differences in the "law" will apply, as well as the way it is received. Educate yourself.

This topic is part of a collection I will be making. Please hold all your minor/simple questions and only post to this thread if you have serious concerns after doing your own research. Thank you.

Benjamin A. Wood likes this.
  2. Brokor

UNITED STATES: Relevant information (required reading) -

Presidential Proclamations # 2038, #2039, #2040 of March 6, 1933 through March 9, 1933 (the restructuring of the government under dictatorial corporate control, see also fascism, and the Bank Holiday)

Black's Law (6th Ed. or earlier): Term- "Bank Holiday of March 6, 1933"

Senate Report 93-549 of Nov. 19, 1973 (Barefoot's World Link in Google is available online, but I also suggest going to your local law library in town hall and the public library for hard copies) This pertains to Emergency War Powers, and its importance simply cannot be stressed enough. You may download a .pdf copy of this information, including the official copy of the report referenced above from the Survival Monkey archives HERE.

The Trading With the Enemy Act of 1913 (obtain original and compare next to the amended version from FDR's EO's) You will notice that the definition of the "enemy" of the United States now includes its citizenry. This is important to understand, particularly regarding licensing.

Information about the privately owned Federal Reserve and privately owned IRS: 31 Questions and Answers about the IRS, Revision 3.4

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am listening. Please continue. Smile! You have my attention and I am holding in check any arguement I may have.

4. Brokor

BRITAIN: Relevant information. Most of this also applies to the United States. Spend as much time as you can at this website.

www.tpuc.org | News for positive people

YouTube - John Harris - It's an illusion 2 Part 1/9
    The video linked above is part 1 of 9. I am only linking the first part, but you can follow the rest on your own. All parts are very important.

The videos below are also highly recommended:

YouTube - Pt 1 John Harris tpuc.org: Lawful Rebellion Glastonbury 2009

YouTube - Pt 2 John Harris tpuc.org: Lawful Rebellion Glastonbury 2009

YouTube - Pt 3 John Harris tpuc.org: Lawful Rebellion Glastonbury 2009

YouTube - Pt 4 John Harris tpuc.org: Lawful Rebellion Glastonbury 2009

YouTube - Pt 5 John Harris tpuc.org: Lawful Rebellion Glastonbury 2009

YouTube - Pt 6 John Harris tpuc.org: Lawful Rebellion Glastonbury 2009

Interesting information: You might find this very interesting! | www.tpuc.org

It's all a corporation. It's all a series of corporations. Our nation, their nation, just about every nation. Corporations. You are the property of the debtors...unless you know how to reverse it. This applies to the UK, the U.S., Australia, Canada, and many other countries around the world.

5. Brokor

If anyone has any arguments, I suggest they research as best they can based on what I have linked here first. This thread is a compilation of data, for all to see, whomever wishes to benefit from it.

Whatever experiences some may or may not have had, the bottom line is that we are slaves to the order of debtors; and it is only we (together) who shall see this through to its end. We are fighting for freedom, and for the very right to EXIST, not as chattel property, but as FREE and SOVEREIGN human beings. Nobody has the RIGHT to my life. No price can be fully paid to equate ones self to the level of living truly free -and I will not accept FEAR as an excuse to back down and hide. I CHOOSE TO LIVE. There is a peaceful solution: we must educate ourselves before it is too late. We must learn to un-learn the many falsities and lies we have been taught. We must organize, communicate, and follow a single cause in unity, or else our liberty and our lives will be lost to indifference and ignorance. Is this the future you want for your children? Eternal slavery?

The United States contains approximately 5% of the world's population. However, 25% (and rising) of the world's prison population resides in the UNITED STATES alone.

Please, just read the information if you wish. If you do not like it, close the browser. Problem solved. Thank you.

6. Brokor

RESPONSIBILITY:

YouTube - Lesson7 - Responsibility Part1.mp4

YouTube - Lesson7 - Responsibility Part2.mp4

Not everyone must be a protester or an activist or a dissenter or run for politics to make a change. And, not everyone will see the "freeman" movement the same way. For some, it is nothing more than being informed, and being responsible. Perhaps the best way to make the world a better place is for change to start with SELF IMPROVEMENT. The rest will take care of itself in time, but it is always a good idea to spread the word. Stay informed. Be a good human being.

It's love or fear, folks.

7. fireplaceguy

fireplaceguy Monkey+

Good stuff, Brokor!!!!

I've only watched the first two vid's from your first post so far, but I have already confirmed everything they are saying with my own research.

I'll watch the rest as I can, but somehow I doubt I'll disagree with anything that's yet to come in your posts. We all need to wake up to how they stole our country and our lives.

Thank you.

ETA: Part 4 is excellent. Onward...

8. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

+1 Brokor. Most excellent. There is a lot of stuff I knew, but new stuff too Excellent posts, keep it coming!

9. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Most don't get it at all,they're happy with a beer and football on the weekend and run off at the mouth about this or that and never bother to find out the truth !!

10. Brokor

The "We the People Foundation" and Liberty Struggle

There is good reason to be informed, and even more to be extremely cautious when planning to exercise your rights. Bear in mind I have seen FIRST HAND, the corruption in our judicial system. The battle for liberty continues...and we are up against tyranny, no doubt -as this information will prove to you:

OPTIONS, ANYONE?

We closed our previous update stating, “Our next update will detail the darkest and most outrageous example of the three branches having a secret share in a scheme to forbid the People from claiming and exercising their First Amendment Right to hold the government accountable to the Constitution.

Here is the background and the particulars.

Since 1995, People have been attempting to hold the Government accountable to the Constitution by exercising the little-known, unalienable Right guaranteed by the last ten words of the First Amendment, “…and to Petition the Government for a Redress of Grievances”.

While this Right was placed in the First Amendment as the PRIMARY means through which the power of the People to directly hold the Government accountable could be exercised, peaceably, our modern-day world of materialism and apathy, public largess for votes, and routine usurpation of power by the Government, has left the “capstone Right” dormant and all but forgotten. Ask any attorney to cite the five rights guaranteed by the First Amendment and most will not mention the Right to Petition the Government for a Redress of Grievances.

In Petitioning for Redress. we were motivated by the knowledge that a departure from the Constitution in one instance becomes a precedent for a second, that second for a third, and so on, until the People are reduced to misery and suffering.

We knew, “The time to guard against corruption and tyranny is before they shall have gotten hold of us. It is better to keep the wolf out of the fold than to trust to drawing his teeth and talons after he shall have entered.” Thomas Jefferson. Notes on the State of Virginia, 1782.

We knew that each violation of the Constitution has a ravaging effect on America, Her People, economy, reputation and security, and that the whole of the devastation would be greater than the sum of the parts.

We knew that an act of tyranny anywhere is a threat to Freedom everywhere.

We Petitioned to Remedy the violations of the Constitution arising from:

1. the $ 20 billion bailout of Mexico in 1995 without approval by Congress; and

2. the bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999 after Congress refused to authorize it; and

3. the direct, un-apportioned tax on labor; and

4. the withholding of earnings from the paychecks of workers; and

5. the Federal Reserve System’s fiat, debt-based currency; and

6. the decision to invade Iraq by the President, rather than Congress; and

7. the USA Patriot Act; and

8. the federal gun control laws; and

9. the failure of Presidents to enforce the immigration laws; and

10. the movement toward a North American Union; and

11. the counting of votes in secret by machines; and

12. the eligibility to be President if both parents are not U.S. citizens; and

13. the $ 85 billion bailout of AIG; and

14. the $ 700M TARP bailout.

The result has always been the same; silence, no response. Silence, however, under well established U.S. law, is admission, when a public official has a duty to respond and chooses not to.

The People decided to test the attitude of the Judiciary. On July 19, 2004, the People filed a lawsuit asking the federal Court to declare -- for the first time in history -- the Constitutional meaning of the last ten words of the First Amendment. The title of the case was, We The People v. United States.

The Court was asked to answer two questions: 1) whether the Government is obligated under the First Amendment to respond to the People's Petitions for Redress of violations of the Constitution; and 2) whether the People possess the Right to retain their money until those Grievances are redressed.

Obviously, the correct answer to the first question is “yes” – the Government is obligated to respond. To speculate otherwise would be to call into question why the clause was included as part of the First Amendment. It is noteworthy that the Petition clause is the only part of the Amendment which articulates a specific and direct form and process of communication from the People to the Government, thereby reiterating the potent principle from the Declaration of Independence that defines government as a servant of the People. Finally, in the words of the Supreme Court of 1803, “It cannot be presumed that any clause in the constitution is intended to be without effect....” Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137, 174.

The correct answer to the second question is also “yes” – the People have a right of enforcement. It is well known in American Jurisprudence that "with every right there is a remedy" and "any right that is not enforceable is not a right." The Right to withhold money as a peaceable means for the People to “weigh in” on and Redress unconstitutional governmental acts arises from the Founding Fathers and their sound reasoning as to how a Republic must operate to ensure the Rights of a Free People.

On October 6, 2006 oral arguments were heard by the United States Court of Appeals. Traditionally, Appeals Courts issue their decisions within 4-6 weeks following oral arguments. However, the decision in the Right to Petition lawsuit was issued more than seven months after oral arguments. Why the delay?

We now know activities were quietly taking place within the other two branches of the Government that appear to have directed the verdict in our case.

Rather than work with the People’s concerns by responding directly to our Petitions for Redress, the Government chose to “clamp down,” through a (constitutionally abhorrent) tripartite treaty – a tripartition, divided among the three branches, for the purpose of (unlawfully) colluding to deny the People their First Amendment Right to hold the government accountable to the Constitution. These actions were taken in a manner to attract the least attention possible.

First, in December, 2006, the 109th Congress passed the “Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006.” (H.R. 6111) Please note the title. This Act was meant to retroactively extend tax credits that had expired in 2005: Sounds good for the People - but look again.

Tucked away in the Act was a provision (Title III -- Health Savings Accounts, Section 407) (click on Section 407) that authorized the (Executive Branch) Treasury Department to make law (i.e., unconstitutionally) – that is, to administratively prescribe a list of “specified frivolous positions,” and impose a penalty of $5,000 on any person who uses a “specified frivolous position” as a ground of reasoning for retaining his money from the Government. Disturbingly, there is no definition of “frivolous” in the Act.

Then, on March 15, 2007, the Treasury Department published Notice 2007-30, a list of “Frivolous Positions”, again, without defining “frivolous.” Included on the frivolous list, among numerous other well-researched and proven positions, is Government’s refusal to respond to First Amendment Petitions for Redress of Grievances. (See paragraph (9)b of the Notice). Citizens who raise the issue of government’s failure to respond to First Amendment Petitions for Redress as a ground of reasoning for retaining their money from the Government are subject to a severe penalty.

In short, all the “positions” cited in the Treasury Notice (including the full exercise of the First Amendment Right to Petition) are deemed "frivolous” simply because Government says so.

Then, on May 8, 2007, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit finally issued its decision in We The People v. United States (seven months after it heard oral argument), ruling that the Government is not obligated to respond to the People’s First Amendment Petitions for Redress and, therefore, the People do not have the Right to retain their money until the Government responds.

The Judiciary fell into line with the “verdict” directed by the actions of the Legislative branch on December 9, 2006, and the Executive branch on March 15, 2007. A ruling that abused the judicial doctrine of stare decisis by relying on a principle of law laid down in two irrelevant cases.

It is difficult to come to any other conclusion but that there has been an assent by the three branches of the central government to actively thwart and quash any attempt by the People to enforce their Right to hold the Government accountable under the first amendment.

The People need to realize the full extent of the adverse impact this collusion will have upon Freedom in America.

A Petition for Certiorari (w/ Appendix) was filed, but the Supreme Court refused to hear the case which could have recognized the People’s Right to peaceably hold the Government accountable to the Constitution, thereby shifting the ultimate power in our society from the Government back to the People, where it was meant to reside in the first place.

A Scheme Well-Concealed

Who among us knew that a very lengthy bill, the “Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006,” widely popular because it retroactively extended for two years, hundreds of tax credits that had expired in December 2005, which was introduced and passed both houses of Congress in three days in December 2006 (with no record of who voted for or against the bill) actually included a provision that authorized the Executive branch to prescribe a list of “specified frivolous positions” and to fine anyone $5,000 if they cite any of those positions as a reason for retaining their money? The Table of Contents for the Act itself runs 25 pages.

Who among us knew that on March 15, 2007, the IRS published Notice 2007-30 containing a list of “specified frivolous positions,” and that the list included “the Right to Petition the Government for Redress of Grievances”, among many others and now being used against citizens who are standing on the Law and acting upon their beliefs?

Who among us was able to see the connection between the acts of the Congress and Treasury and the May 8, 2007 decision by the Court in We The People v. United States, declaring the Government is not obligated to respond to the People’s Petitions for Redress of constitutional torts and the People have no Right to peaceably enforce their Rights?

What great discords and suffering might have been prevented, especially now, in these days of great national distress and economic turmoil had a government founded of the People, by the People, and for the People, been willing to openly answer the questions asked by the People in their Petitions for Redress.

It is clear that we, the People are up against unjust government and laws. If we are to maintain the great American experiment, it is essential for the leaders of every group of “Freedom Keepers” to come together and meet face-to-face, with great haste, to develop a “Liberty Matrix” and a peaceful course of action for the Free to defend the greatest governing documents ever given to mankind and with the recollection that the cause of America is still the cause of the World.

Give Me Liberty! Home of We The People projects and information!

11. Brokor

I expect ALL who dare call themselves Americans, READ my last post.

THIS is the very strategy we are left with after fighting the government in peaceful, legal manner for so many years. They are leaving us with only ONE alternative...violent revolution. The only thing is -they want it and they have planned for it for a very long time now. I am heartbroken at what we have become.

(For all those wondering if all hope is lost: remember, the Constitution trumps "codified law", Am. Jurisprudence wins out.)

All I ever wanted was a peaceful solution. Alas, this is not how tyranny is fought.

Ganado likes this.
  12. Brokor

Lawful Rebellion: John Harris (update)

person.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    Ganado likes this.
  13. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Had read this a while back and being the suspicious sort so have not shared... However, it may be validated..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  14. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Best option: Embrace the suck.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  15. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Logger's have done me a favor.. Am establishing known distance targets in all the cleared areas that they have logged.. More practical.. Up hill, down hill and almost level.. And no one to notice that one is getting ready for the coming hunting season..

16. Brokor

KYMATICA

Ganado likes this.
  17. Brokor

Civil Flag:

Corporation Nation:

[gadsden]

18. Brokor

1. Ura-Ki
  2. Cruisin Sloth
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Cruisin Sloth, Oct 14, 2023, 2 replies, in forum: Freedom and Liberty
  3. dustintml
  4. BTPost
  5. oil pan 4
  6. BTPost
  7. Dunerunner
  8. Dont
  9. Mindgrinder
  10. Yard Dart
  11. GhostX
  12. Yard Dart
  13. Mortimer Adler Moose
    Thread

Oligarchy!

[ATTACH]
    Thread by: Mortimer Adler Moose, Aug 25, 2016, 18 replies, in forum: Freedom and Liberty
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Meat
  16. Legion489
  17. Yard Dart
  18. marlas1too
  19. Yard Dart
  20. RightHand
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7